Account Operations Manager, Spot
Account Operations Manager, Spot
Cette offre a été pourvue !
sennder is Europe’s leading digital freight forwarder at the intersection of where technology meets logistics. Through our proprietary transportation operating system, built by our in-house tech teams, we not only connect shippers to our fleet of thousands of trucks, but also improve how they move products in sustainable, cost-efficient, and transparent ways - making the logistics industry fit for the future. In a traditional industry, we’re growing and moving fast to digitally automate all road logistics processes. You can be part of one of Europe’s latest growth stories as we fast-forward road logistics into digitalization. Get to know us, our culture, green business, funding history, and more on our blog here.
If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Our fast-growing technology startup sennder, which has its HQ located in the heart of Berlin, is changing the way people think about logistics. We revolutionize road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain. You can learn more about us here.
What you'll do:
- Ensure operational excellence by managing transport operations in close contact with customer accounts, carriers and spot development executives acting as a liaison between these three parties
- Constantly optimize operational processes in cross-functional cooperation with our program managers
- Take over end-to-end responsibility from enterprise and mid-market accounts
- Ensure all deliveries/pick-ups are done efficiently, with all specific customer and haulier requests or concerns are addressed.
What it takes to be successful:
- Customer focus: Making your accounts happy is your number one priority
- Executional excellence: You strike the right balance between love for details and diligence while being a pragmatic problem solver focusing on the result
- Quick thinking: You have an eye for interpreting quantitative data, finding actionable insights, and devising process improvement plans
- Proactive mindset: You think one step ahead and come up with solutions before problems arise.
- Teamwork: You strive to work in cross-functional teams and have a team-player mentality
To get there you will need:
- Proven experience in freight forwarding operations, ideally with a focus on road freight.
- Know-how in convincingly addressing your audience and always hitting the right tone.
- Top-notch strategic skills as well as a self-starter mindset.
- Fluency in French and English, written and spoken.
- Ability to thrive under deadlines, drive results, multi-task, and work with a sense of urgency.
What We Offer:
- A part of an international company with office locations in 7 different countries, 40+ nationalities at HQ Berlin office.
- Structured promotion process in order to give everyone the same chance to grow.
- Structured regular feedback process enabling personal development, incl. mentorship.
- Employee’s well-being: in-house gym, unlimited snacks, drinks, and fruits.
- Countless opportunities to connect within and outside of work with regular team events and trips, partnership events with other companies, and local organizers.
At sennder, we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy building and nourishing long-lasting friendships across teams.
Meet the team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin