Head of Finance
- Début :
- Bac +5 / Master
- > 4 ans
- De 15 à 50 salariés
Head of Finance
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Selency is the leading marketplace for pre-used furniture and home decor. The start up was launched in 2014, and financed by serial entrepreneurs, Accel Partners and Naspers (last fundraising 15m€ - November 2018). The growth is very fast and the ambition is to become the new brand for home decor in Europe.
Descriptif du poste
Selency is looking for a Head of Finance for our office in Paris that will report into Maxime Brousse, Co-Founder. The ideal candidate will be able to thrive in a company with a dynamic environment, deliver results and have a hands-on attitude.
What you will be doing:
- Provide financial insight and initiative with the objective to deliver short, mid and long term financial aspirations and continuous improvements within the company.
- Execute strategic planning, budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Lead the reporting and month end closing responsibilities.
- Implement controls as needed.
- Manage the relationships with Founders/Investors.
Reporting – monthly, half-year, year end
- Month end closing and financial reporting process including account analysis and reconciliation for business unit.
- Revenue recognition and reconciliation according to internal procedures, IFRS & French GAAP.
- To ensure that all procedure and controls are in a place and properly performing.
- Lead the reporting month and year close process (P&L, Balance-sheet, Cash Flow statement).
- Complete ad-hoc requests for tax, guarantee registers etc.
Budgeting and forecasting
- Running the process and budgeting and forecasting within finance department.
- Design and implementation of budget control mechanisms within finance department.
- Managing operational data and ensuring data integrity and accuracy for reporting and budgeting process.
- Providing effective financial support and identifying any key risks.
- To consolidate all information between departments and to coordinate them in order to collect necessary data.
Compliance and Audit
- Implement controls & procedures as needed.
An ideal candidate should have the following qualifications and skills:
- University degree with focus on Finance / Economics / Accounting.
- Knowledge of English at advanced level.
- Ability to work, communicate and deliver at a high-quality standard.
- Strong analytical skills to support data driven decision making.
- Not less than 4 years of experience in finance, incl. not less than 2 years in similar position.
- Experience in international companies or in big 4 is a must.
- In depth knowledge and experience in accounting and reporting standards (IFRS and French GAAP) , audit, risk and compliance.
- Experience in successful running of external and internal audits.
- High level of self-organization.
- Good communicator, negotiator and hardworker.
- High energy, “can do” attitude, thriving in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel.
- Team spirit and a super nice person :)
What we offer at Selency :
- A very ambitious project, in a very fast growing & international environnement.
- A unique work culture and amazing colleagues !
- A competitive salary with a stock options package.
- A beautiful new office in the center of Paris (9th district).
Déroulement des entretiens
- 15 mn call
- Business case
- Meetings with the team & the founders
Découvrez l'équipe de Selency
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin