- Grande distribution, SaaS / Cloud Services
- Entre 250 et 2000 salariés
Paid Media Account Manager - French Market - VIE - Madrid
- Début :
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : > 6 mois
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Qui sont-ils ?
Selectra facilite la comparaison et la souscription des contrats de la maison (énergie, télécoms). Son ambition : rendre le monde moins cher, plus vert et plus clair.
Désormais actif dans 15 pays, Selectra a connu une croissance très rapide atteignant 200 millions de visiteurs uniques par an sur ses sites web et une équipe de 1400 personnes principalement basée à Madrid.
Le Financial Times inscrit Selectra à plusieurs reprises au palmarès des startups européennes à la croissance la plus rapide (FT1000). Selectra est classée 99ème au dernier palmarès des “Champions de la Croissance” réalisé par les Echos (2021). L’entreprise valorise fortement l’esprit entrepreneur et poursuit un plan de développement ambitieux.
Descriptif du poste
Context of the position
An opportunity has opened for a self-starting, curious and passionate profile who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is driven by results and performance to join our expanding paid acquisition team in Madrid. The successful candidate will be working on digital acquisition for energy, telecommunications and other verticals in the French market. This person will work heavily with Google Ads, Facebook Ads, our CRM, Google sheets and other internal tools.
Your mission? To create, monitor, report, track, follow up and work hands-on in the different acquisition campaigns and channels by daily providing key insights to the acquisition team, coordinating with the design team on the content calendar, being in continuous communication with the sales team and identifying opportunities in the campaign performance data and content.
Your objective? Assist the paid acquisition team to increase Selectra’s visibility, lead generation across digital advertising platforms in France.
The missions in detail
You will thrive in an international and fast-paced environment, being part of a very ambitious and motivated team.
Creation of acquisition campaigns
You’ll gain expertise on different acquisition channels (particularly Google Ads, Facebook Ads and TikTok Ads) in order to:
- Develop innovative campaigns that present our company services with the final objective of converting/generating leads.
- Test and propose new creative ideas together with the paid acquisition team and the sales and design teams.
- Research and perform important aspects of campaign features: Audience research, website research, campaign structure and funnel optimization.
- Deliver paid media campaign optimizations, analyzing and providing recommendations for next steps based on data.
- Create, analyze and optimize landing pages using our CMS, online forms software and internal tools.
- Aid tracking and analyzing the sales funnel acquisition.
- Report and daily follow-up.
- Market research, benchmarking and assisting with special operations projects.
- Stay informed of best practices and relevant industry, paid media, and paid media platform trends.
- Closely monitor campaign performance
- Clearly present and interpret different KPIs as well as ROI
Export best practices in different verticals and markets
As your testing progress, you won’t hesitate to communicate results with the team and deploy winning formulas on all Selectra’s markets, with the help of the local teams and account managers, of course.
Terms and conditions
- Based in Madrid, Spain
- VIE of 18 months (extendable to 24 months)
- VIE conditions
Benefits and Perks
- Madrid! You’ll be seduced by this city with a dreamy atmosphere and culture where everybody feels welcome.
- You’ll benefit from the flexibility and reactivity of a company with a start-up spirit (flat hierarchy, chill environment)
- With the different market’s teams being based in Madrid, you’ll have the opportunity to work in an international environment
- You’ll have responsibilities within a dynamic team, here to train and assist you when needed
- Team events and free Spanish lessons
- You have a real interest in digital marketing. Ideally, you have a first experience in paid media marketing and/or Social Media.
- You are proactive and do not hesitate to take the initiative, to try new things in a laboratory spirit.
- You are a creative and detail-oriented person.
- You work well within a team.
- You are rigorous and you have an eye for detail; you are organized and you know how to work in a team and you are never satisfied with what you have learned.
- You are responsible, ambitious, communicative and eager to learn a lot about digital marketing and SMA
- Fluency in French and English is essential for this role, any other language is a plus.
- Bac +3 to Bac +5 (or equivalent)
- You have a real interest in digital marketing and social media.
Déroulement des entretiens
- HR phone exchange followed by a HR interview.
- Interview with the Paid Acquisition manager + Test.
We inform you that the data concerning you are computerized and treated confidentially. Your data will be kept for up to three years after you have submitted your application. Only persons employed in the human resources department will be able to access your data for strictly internal purposes. You can access, correct or delete your data by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.