- Pharmaceutique / Biotechnologique
International Benefits & Wellbeing Manager - All Gender
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
At Sanofi, we pursue the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. In France, more than 20,000 passionate men and women tirelessly push their limits to transform the practice of medicine and improve patient health with drugs and vaccines.
The desire to advance science is our strength. We want to improve the health of populations and find new solutions for patients by combining scientific progress and advanced technologies.
In France, we provide more than 400 drugs, vaccines and health products, including 18 vaccines and more than 200 drugs of major therapeutic interest.
Sanofi’s roots are anchored in France where most of the Research and Development is located. In the French medical research landscape, we hold a central role and actively participate in the construction of a dynamic health sector.
To contribute to the world of tomorrow, three commitments guide our actions: access to care for the most vulnerable, inclusion of all through work and preservation of the planet. Nothing would be possible without the remarkable mobilization of our employees and partners.
Le contenu du poste est libellé en anglais car il nécessite de nombreuses interactions avec nos filiales à l’international, l'anglais étant la langue de travail.
Within the global Reward & Performance team, the Global Benefits and Wellbeing team oversees the design and operations of Sanofi’s benefit programmes with a particular focus but not limited to core benefits (retirement plans, death, disability, medical benefits in addition to company car policy) across the globe in about 100 countries. Because of its importance post Covid, the team is rolling out a global strategy to support employee Wellbeing at Sanofi. The team members work closely with the Reward, International Mobility, HSE, Procurement, Finance, Treasury and Insurance teams, as well as regional management & HR teams in order to achieve objectives.
The International Benefits & Wellbeing Manager has responsibility for the following
- Providing actuarial support and perspective for Pensions and Employee Benefits
- Building the Mergers & Acquisitions approach for the reward team
- Supporting the Benefits & Wellbeing strategy evolution as priorities are focusing on an always wider range of initiatives to support the Sanofi Employee Value Proposition
- Accountable for a range of countries to support the implementation of their benefits & wellbeing strategy in line with the global benefits guidelines and governance
- Lead the development of tools and infrastructure to ensure Sanofi’s pension plans and insured benefits implement best in class governance trends, taking into account Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) developments in the marketplace
In order to succeed in the role, the International Benefits & Wellbeing Manager will have the following profile
- Self-motivated with strong team working skills including ability to work and communicate across borders, cultures and with multi-disciplinary teams
- Actuarial background with at least 10 years of work experience
- An experience in Reward but also broader HR to support the wider M&A topics (preferable)
- Strong presentation abilities and self-confidence to enable interactions with senior stakeholders
- Strong project management and coordination experience
- Ability to manage complex projects with multiple stakeholders
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Teams, Power Point, Excel and Word in particular) as well as knowledge of database systems
- Fluency in English
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
As part of its diversity commitment, Sanofi is welcoming and integrating people with disabilities.