Head of Global Logistics CoE (All genders)
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
At Sanofi, we pursue the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. In France, more than 20,000 passionate men and women tirelessly push their limits to transform the practice of medicine and improve patient health with drugs and vaccines.
The desire to advance science is our strength. We want to improve the health of populations and find new solutions for patients by combining scientific progress and advanced technologies.
In France, we provide more than 400 drugs, vaccines and health products, including 18 vaccines and more than 200 drugs of major therapeutic interest.
Sanofi’s roots are anchored in France where most of the Research and Development is located. In the French medical research landscape, we hold a central role and actively participate in the construction of a dynamic health sector.
To contribute to the world of tomorrow, three commitments guide our actions: access to care for the most vulnerable, inclusion of all through work and preservation of the planet. Nothing would be possible without the remarkable mobilization of our employees and partners.
Découvrez Sanofi avec Océane, Responsable Production Biotechnologies
About the job
Be part of a Team that will collaboratively deliver the miracles of science to patients and make a real difference in the lives of people everywhere. Our Supply Chain organisation is transforming and modernising, equipping us with the capabilities to build strong relationships with Customers and Suppliers. We are integrating and orchestrating end-to-end operations using data and digital tools to increase speed to market and enable on-time product launches. With our diversified portfolio and various activity areas, we create career opportunities for growth. Join us on our journey and help us make a difference for patients and customers.
As the Global Head of Logistics for a large biopharmaceutical company with a major transformational agenda, you will be responsible for leading the logistics function to meet the company's goals to deliver a best-in-class service for our Patients. You will develop and implement strategies using data and digital to optimize logistics operations, improve supply chain visibility and customer services, and drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Align and implement a logistics and transport strategy that aligns with the company's overall supply chain goals and transformation agenda
- Lead and manage the logistics team, ensuring that all logistics operations are executed in a timely, efficient, and cost-effective manner
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders, including manufacturing, procurement, planning, quality, manufacturing as commercial teams
- Identify and implement process improvements and best practices to increase supply chain efficiency, reduce costs, and improve service levels
- Manage and monitor logistics performance metrics and KPIs, and implement corrective actions as needed
- Develop and implement logistics risk management strategies to mitigate potential supply chain disruptions
- Drive the development and implementation of new technologies and systems to improve logistics operations and supply chain visibility
- Collaborate with external logistics service providers to ensure they deliver the required services and meet performance expectations
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and legal requirements related to logistics and supply chain management and customs activities
- 10+ years of successful experience in logistics and supply chain management, ideally with a focus on the pharmaceutical or the life sciences industry
- Proven track record of leading logistics transformation initiatives, improving supply chain visibility, and driving continuous improvement
- Experience in managing a large logistics team, including remote teams and external logistics service providers
- Strong knowledge of logistics operations, processes, and technologies, including WMS, TMS, and ERP systems
- Experience in managing logistics risk and compliance in a highly regulated industry
- Excellent communication, leadership, and team management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. Check out our Diversity Equity and Inclusion actions at sanofi.com!
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
As part of its diversity commitment, Sanofi is welcoming and integrating people with disabilities.