- Pharmaceutique / Biotechnologique
Global Safety Officer - All Gender
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
At Sanofi, we pursue the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. In France, more than 20,000 passionate men and women tirelessly push their limits to transform the practice of medicine and improve patient health with drugs and vaccines.
The desire to advance science is our strength. We want to improve the health of populations and find new solutions for patients by combining scientific progress and advanced technologies.
In France, we provide more than 400 drugs, vaccines and health products, including 18 vaccines and more than 200 drugs of major therapeutic interest.
Sanofi’s roots are anchored in France where most of the Research and Development is located. In the French medical research landscape, we hold a central role and actively participate in the construction of a dynamic health sector.
To contribute to the world of tomorrow, three commitments guide our actions: access to care for the most vulnerable, inclusion of all through work and preservation of the planet. Nothing would be possible without the remarkable mobilization of our employees and partners.
Le contenu du poste est libellé en anglais car il nécessite de nombreuses interactions avec nos filiales à l’international, l'anglais étant la langue de travail.
We are looking for a Global Safety Officer to support programs in our Rare Blood Disorders therapeutic area, serving patients with a high unmet need for treatment options.
As a Global Safety Officer in the field of Rare Diseases, you provide medical input on the safety evaluation of established drugs and drugs under development. This will contribute to innovative new therapies which will directly improve the life of patients.
In this role you will be active in five main areas
Internal & External Safety Expert
- Provide PV and risk management expertise to internal and external customers
- Safety expert for product
- Maintain knowledge of product, product environment, and recent literature
- Maintain PV expertise, and understanding of international safety regulations and guidelines
- Lead cross functional Safety Management Teams (SMTs) and GPE internal Safety Analysis Teams (SATs)
- Communicate with and represent PV position within project/product teams, with external partners, key opinion leaders, and Health Authorities, and during internal and external negotiations
- Provide strategic and proactive safety input into development plans
- Support due diligence activities and pharmacovigilance agreements
Signal Detection & Assessment
- Responsible for signal detection and analysis
- Collaborate with Center of Excellence for Signal Detection and Data Mining and Safety Epidemiology group
- Identify and implement proactive safety analysis strategies to further define the safety profile
- Lead aggregate safety data review activities and coordinate safety surveillance activities
Risk Assessment/Risk Management/Benefit-Risk Assessment
- Provide proactive risk assessment
- Co-lead benefit-risk assessment with other relevant functions
- Develop risk management strategies and plans and monitor effectiveness
- Collaborate with Center of Excellence for Risk Management and Safety Epidemiology
- Represent safety position in cross functional submission teams
- Ensure generation, consistency, and quality of safety sections in submission documents
- Write responses or contributions to health authorities’ questions
- Support preparation and conduct of Advisory Committee meetings
- Document, coordinate, review and validate Periodic reports, e.g.: RMP update, IND Annual Report, Annual Safety Report/Development Safety Update Report, Periodic Safety Update Report
- Serve as the medical safety expert to the GPE Periodic Reports group for assigned projects and products
Qualifications/Education & Work Experience
- M.D. Degree or equivalent
- For MD, Board Certified/Board eligible, or equivalent, is preferred
- For M.D., minimum 3 years' total experience in international pharmacovigilance, or equivalent relevant industry experience (e.g. clinical development) with relevant clinical experience considered. Exceptionally, candidates may be considered if they have proven excellence in a similar prior position, even if they have less than 3 years international PV experience
- Excellent clinical judgment
- Capability to synthesize and critically analyse data from multiple sources
- Ability to communicate complex clinical issues and analysis orally and in writing
- Able to develop and document sound risk assessment
- Demonstrates initiative and capacity to work under pressure
- Demonstrates leadership within cross-functional team environment
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills are required
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
As part of its diversity commitment, Sanofi is welcoming and integrating people with disabilities.
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter