- Pharmaceutique / Biotechnologique
Global FM Apps & Tools Project Manager H/F
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
At Sanofi, we pursue the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. In France, more than 20,000 passionate men and women tirelessly push their limits to transform the practice of medicine and improve patient health with drugs and vaccines.
The desire to advance science is our strength. We want to improve the health of populations and find new solutions for patients by combining scientific progress and advanced technologies.
In France, we provide more than 400 drugs, vaccines and health products, including 18 vaccines and more than 200 drugs of major therapeutic interest.
Sanofi’s roots are anchored in France where most of the Research and Development is located. In the French medical research landscape, we hold a central role and actively participate in the construction of a dynamic health sector.
To contribute to the world of tomorrow, three commitments guide our actions: access to care for the most vulnerable, inclusion of all through work and preservation of the planet. Nothing would be possible without the remarkable mobilization of our employees and partners.
This position is part of the Global RE FM Application and Technology team within the Global FM Operations.
The purpose of the Global FM Apps & Tools Project Manager role is to support FM digital strategy implementation in order to offer a stable and broader digital user experience (oemployees/visitors) on Sanofi sites.
He/she will contribute to the definition of digital solutions strategy, addressing alignment with relevant functions – in particular ITS. He/she will be in charge for business insights allowing the deployment of the selected tools.
He / she is responsible for:
- Contributing to the definition of the digital strategy in agreement with the Global Head of REFM Application & technology
- Supporting the deployment of the selected technologies on the Business aspects (BUILD)
- Defining and documenting the related processes, in coordination with the RE/FM stakeholders
- Ensuring the sustainability of the digital tool and associated processes (RUN)
Defining the digital strategy:
- Contributing to the definition of digital strategy, in line with the REFM targets & ensuring overall consistency with the hospitality management model (in particular regarding the Global Workplace Application Appÿ)
- Securing the legal and regulatory, as well as internal standards compliance, in close relationship with ITS security; GRPR regulation in particular
- Identification of new technology opportunities (including benchmark)
- Dashboard and piloting construction, in coordination with the REFM strategy
- Ensure the relationship and governance with internal and external stakeholders (including ITS partners, external providers,…)
Defining and deploying the related processes (Global Workplace App APPY)
- Identification of the prerequisites for deployment
- Definition of the business requirements, in coordination with the FM Operations team and relevant stakeholders (Regional in particular)
- Roadmap construction (methodology including criteria to be defined)
In strong coordination with the Regions:
- Impact analysis and associated change management
- Formalize target processes associated to the tool deployment
Leading business insights for the deployment of the selected technologies (Global Workplace App, IOTs,…):
- Promotion of the digital scope and adoption monitoring
- Animation of the digital regional network
In strong relationship with the Regions:
- Functional need identification and formalization (process & tools)
- Delivery testing and acceptance
- Deployment governance definition and animation with the Regions/sites and any involved functions
Ensuring the sustainability of the digital tool and associated processes
- Ensure the integration with the RE, FM and ITS Sanofi tool environment
- Secure the post project mode (Run mode preparation and alignment)
- All Tertiary Sites within Sanofi with a focus on Top100 sites & Flagships.
Technical and Soft skills
- Structured and prospective ability (taking into account both long term targets and as is environment)
- Good understanding of Real Estate and Facility Management process value chain and articulations of services
- Very good understanding of common Information System (ITS) solutions used within Sanofi in the context of Facility Management and Real Estate
- Good communication skills with ability to interact with partner functions and Regional network
- Delivery orientation and good levels of proactivity
- Process efficiency : Continuous improvement mindset and methodology (Lean/SixSigma approach)
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- > 4 years of experience in direct, transversal or project management
- Track record of having effectively being involved in digital studies or satellite tools programs
- Knowledge of Real Estate or Facility Management is a plus
- International background with exposure to multicultural environments is a plus.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
As part of its diversity commitment, Sanofi is welcoming and integrating people with disabilities.