- Pharmaceutique / Biotechnologique
IT Laboratory Technical Engineer - All Gender
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Who are they?
At Sanofi, we pursue the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. In France, more than 20,000 passionate men and women tirelessly push their limits to transform the practice of medicine and improve patient health with drugs and vaccines.
The desire to advance science is our strength. We want to improve the health of populations and find new solutions for patients by combining scientific progress and advanced technologies.
In France, we provide more than 400 drugs, vaccines and health products, including 18 vaccines and more than 200 drugs of major therapeutic interest.
Sanofi’s roots are anchored in France where most of the Research and Development is located. In the French medical research landscape, we hold a central role and actively participate in the construction of a dynamic health sector.
To contribute to the world of tomorrow, three commitments guide our actions: access to care for the most vulnerable, inclusion of all through work and preservation of the planet. Nothing would be possible without the remarkable mobilization of our employees and partners.
Le contenu du poste est libellé en anglais car il nécessite de nombreuses interactions avec nos filiales à l’international, l'anglais étant la langue de travail.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
The R&D Laboratory and Plant operations team is responsible for the integration and digital operation of laboratory equipment for Research & CMC.
You will directly contribute to the acceleration of R&D projects in cutting edge cell therapy by bringing your expertise in laboratory system management, business workflow analysis, and laboratory instrument integration.
The role is based in Vitry, you will be part of a global team and collaborate with the other Sanofi R&D sites.
In this role you will
- Enable business to efficiently operate the laboratory and production equipment taking into account alignment with regulatory frameworks (GxP), technical and security standards
- Collaborate with the different departments on the full lifecycle of new (digital) laboratory solutions
- Implement the lab equipment integration and automation processes to securely register FAIR data in core solutions leveraging new cloud-based technologies, agile methodology and partnering with implementation teams (PODs)
- Operate & coordinate activities within a global model with standard services (servicedesk, application management, infrastructure management), with the scientists, the manufacturing team and respective laboratory equipment vendors to keep the digital laboratory and production environment up-to-date and available
- Have a key responsibility to evaluate lab integration requests for new innovative lab technologies based on a cost-benefit analysis, technical feasibility, and will develop architecture and technical recommendations based on R&D demand/opportunities
- Be an active contributor to projects within Digital & Digital R&D with regards to structured and automated acquisition of data generated in the labs
Qualifications/Education & work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computing, computer science or a technical and/or scientific discipline
- 5 to 10 years direct work experience in lab operations, either in R&D or manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of current technologies & methods related to automation
- Strong technical background, Linux is a plus
- Experience working in a GxP regulated environment (21 CFR part 11/GAMP 5)
- Analytical approach to problem-solving and solution-building
- Quality minded
- Ownership mentality on individual and project responsibilities
- Driven by continuous improvement & innovation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
As part of its diversity commitment, Sanofi is welcoming and integrating people with disabilities.