- Pharmaceutique / Biotechnologique
Clinical Supplies Data Analyst M/F
- Éducation : Bac +5 / Master
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
At Sanofi, we pursue the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. In France, more than 20,000 passionate men and women tirelessly push their limits to transform the practice of medicine and improve patient health with drugs and vaccines.
The desire to advance science is our strength. We want to improve the health of populations and find new solutions for patients by combining scientific progress and advanced technologies.
In France, we provide more than 400 drugs, vaccines and health products, including 18 vaccines and more than 200 drugs of major therapeutic interest.
Sanofi’s roots are anchored in France where most of the Research and Development is located. In the French medical research landscape, we hold a central role and actively participate in the construction of a dynamic health sector.
To contribute to the world of tomorrow, three commitments guide our actions: access to care for the most vulnerable, inclusion of all through work and preservation of the planet. Nothing would be possible without the remarkable mobilization of our employees and partners.
Le contenu du poste est libellé en anglais car il nécessite de nombreuses interactions avec nos filiales à l’international, l'anglais étant la langue de travail.
Sanofi is the French leader in healthcare with 100 000 employees around the globe. Sanofi is leading more than 250 clinical trials in more than 70 countries, developing innovative therapies to improve patients unmet needs. We pursue the miracles of science to improve the lives of patients.
The Clinical Supply Chain Operation Department is a R&D platform within clinical development in charge of designing, producing and distributing investigational product for all pharma and vaccine clinical studies worldwide. We are conducting our transformation to improve our agility, resilience and efficiency and we currently accelerate the use of advanced analytics tools to run our supply chain as machine learning, simulation tools and E2E flow management.
We’re going to enlarge existing Optimization Team with additional Clinical Supply Chain Optimization Specialist (CS OS) with strong experience in data management, supply chain and Project Management skills to provide recommendations for developing piloting reports/systems and getting real time data for taking optimal informed decisions.
You are a dynamic data analyst interested in challenging the status quo to ensure development and impact of solutions for the patients of tomorrow. You are an influencer and leader who has deployed solutions applying state-of-the art algorithms with technically robust lifecycle management. You have a keen eye for improvement opportunities and a demonstrated ability to deliver solutions while working across different technologies and in a cross-functional environment.
Join our team! You will be encouraged to grow professionally and personally while enjoying cross-functional partnerships with genuinely passionate and committed colleagues, regardless of location or seniority. Most importantly, you will be using your skills to bring tangible hope to our patients around the world.
The Clinical Supply Study and Project Management department is responsible to identify the optimized investigational medicinal products production and distribution plans for each study and each project.
The CS Optimization Specialist (CS OS) is accountable to identify an optimized ways of working to support the best supply strategy and propose disruptive/innovative approach to improve study/project costs and lead times.
The CSOS data analyst is responsible to
- Collect the team needs
- Translate needs to be compute by our digital solutions and conceptualize the automatization of the processes by identifying the needed data
- Propose options to the study/project team(s) that optimizes the value of the project(s) while taking into account other functions constraints
- Identify the relevant data sources and data with the right level of quality that should be used to generate useful business observations to guide the CS Study managers and Project managers in decision making and improve the whole performance of the department and supply chain strategy
- Define dashboards contents, KPIs and performance reporting for the team for the team to monitor/pilot their activity
- Conceptualize the automatization of the processes by identifying the needed data
- Assess the reliability of the algorithm/report/dashboard delivered
- Promote strong relationships with external and internal experts, to develop new ways of working
- Develop with specialized analytics vendors a collaborative partnership with equal accountability, and define with them the evolution needs of the technology
- Benchmark external world above pharma industry
To do so, the CSOS data analyst develop and maintain a strong relationship with the appropriate teams, interacting daily with the Clinical Supply Study Manager, Clinical Supplies Project Operational Leaders, Clinical Supplies Therapeutic Area Group Heads, but also with Process Excellence Project leaders, and any other relevant teams
His/Her business orientation and his relational ease with the Clinical Supply Chain jobs allow him to make relevant recommendations and simplify technical issues. The CSOS Data Analyst will thus be able to provide a coherent view of the department's activity trends
He/she is responsible to implement efficient processes and to identify issues and solutions ensuring continuous process improvement and ensure Quality documents are up to date for the processes he/she is in charge of
The CSOS data analyst will also be responsible for developing a deep understanding of Clinical Supplies’ data and their impact on CS activities. Advise the CS study managers and project leaders and develop their data knowledge
He/she must ensures clear, concise, consistent and timely Communication
- Strong ability to analyze data
- knowledge of IRT settings and forecasting
- Strong knowledge in Supply chain
- Risk management
- Collaborative mindset
- Experienced in successful vendor management and oversight
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, takes initiative
- Problem solving & critical thinking
- Knowledge of Supply Chain
- Bac +5 (engineer, data analyst/manager, business analyst)
- Experience in pharmaceutical business would be a plus
- Previous experience in supply chain management and forecasting
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
As part of its diversity commitment, Sanofi is welcoming and integrating people with disabilities.
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter