- Pharmaceutique / Biotechnologique
Accelerator - Solution Architect Lead - All Gender
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
At Sanofi, we pursue the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. In France, more than 20,000 passionate men and women tirelessly push their limits to transform the practice of medicine and improve patient health with drugs and vaccines.
The desire to advance science is our strength. We want to improve the health of populations and find new solutions for patients by combining scientific progress and advanced technologies.
In France, we provide more than 400 drugs, vaccines and health products, including 18 vaccines and more than 200 drugs of major therapeutic interest.
Sanofi’s roots are anchored in France where most of the Research and Development is located. In the French medical research landscape, we hold a central role and actively participate in the construction of a dynamic health sector.
To contribute to the world of tomorrow, three commitments guide our actions: access to care for the most vulnerable, inclusion of all through work and preservation of the planet. Nothing would be possible without the remarkable mobilization of our employees and partners.
Le contenu du poste est libellé en anglais car il nécessite de nombreuses interactions avec nos filiales à l'international, l'anglais étant la langue de travail.
Who we are in a nutshell
We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. Our purpose is to find treatment to fight pain and ease suffering. We combine breakthrough science and advanced technology to develop life-changing medicines and vaccines.
Digital & Data is at the heart of Sanofi: our ambition is to be the leading digital healthcare platform to develop & deliver medicine faster, enable healthcare professionals to improve treatments and help patients improve their health. Our scale, strong connections within health ecosystems across leveraging the world, and ability to leverage Sanofi’s capabilities make us the best place to push the boundaries of medicine through technology.
Why joining Sanofi Digital … ?
- Executive sponsorship and governance, with newly appointed CDO & leadership team
- Digital & data culture in place with agile ways of working and a strong ecosystem (Sanofi Ventures, BD Partnerships)
- Unique diversity of medical & technical challenges, with mobility opportunities
- Awarded “Top Employers France” 2021
… and more specifically, why “Accelerator powered by Sanofi” ?
- A new entity launched March 1st to Become the leading Digital Health platform
- A separate location, in WeWork (Paris 75017), 5 minutes walk away from the future Sanofi HQ location
- Startup-like streamlined processes to ensure delivery speed
- Focused on end-to-end building the most transformative and profitable products
The products you will work on
We are building next-gen health & digital products, Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence, including:
Digital Health products improving the patient experience and treatment adherence, through innovative digital products (Software as Medical Devices):
- Connected ecosystem solutions such as patients’ glycemic control & full disease management, leveraging connected pens
- Symptoms checking apps able to understand disease and track symptoms
- Remote treatment solutions providing individual recommendations, accessible by anyone, anytime, anywhere
- Personalized care model informed by AI to identify symptoms’ early signals and recommend corrective actions to the patient and the care giver
Omnichannel products supporting multi-channel engagement with healthcare providers & patients:
- Multi-channel digital targeting platform to deliver tailored digital campaigns
- Machine learning and predictive analytics to improve engagement (calls, chats) based on feedback
- Recommendation engines for cross selling/up-selling and next-best action delivery to sales reps
- Tailored content delivery based on preference and viewing history
Digital Marketing products optimizing marketing campaign’s reach and impact:
- Market analytics tools to understand key dynamics across categories and identify growth/uplift potential
- Strategic allocation tools, able to dynamically model impact of different scenarios and achieve sales targets
- Tactical allocation tools, with built-in ROI response modelling, at “brand x touchpoint level”
You as a Solution Architect Lead
You are a dynamic technology leader interested in creating and designing state-of-the-art data platforms and technology stacks to support advanced analytics, artificial intelligence, and machine learning initiatives. You are a valued influencer and hands-on leader who has delivered practical and scalable solutions. You have a keen eye for improvement opportunities and the demonstrated ability to deliver these opportunities using your broad technology skillset.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Work with business teams to understand requirements, and translate them into technical needs
- Design end-to-end solutions to meet business needs and are pragmatic and supportive of the strategic architecture direction
- Guarantees and promotes the right usage of standards for Processes, Applications and Infrastructure environments
- Leverages the existing Portfolio of digital products, catalog of services and promotes the usage of existing building blocks
- Designs and produces design documents and solution roadmaps showing the states of transition
- Verifies the consideration of non-functional requirements as part of the product backlog
- Orchestrates the delivery of interconnected technology components through solution lifecycle
- Contributes to the prioritization of technology enablers in solution roadmaps
- Works in close collaboration with Business, Technology and Product stakeholders to contextualize the architecture design
- Contributes to standards of life cycle maintenance
Key Functional Requirements & Qualifications
- Experience developing best Lean & Agile practices, policies, and/or procedures
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Drives proof of concept implementations
- Facilitates design and review sessions to define broad solutions
- Ability to assess new technologies and compile architecture decision records (ADRs)
Key Technical Requirements & Qualifications
- Experience with cloud-based services (especially AWS managed services)
- Experience in agile development processes and DevOps methodology / principals
- Experience in GIT-based source code management (GitHub) and CI/CD practices
- Experience in specifying Infrastructure as a code (Terraform)
- Experience in object oriented and test-driven development
- Experience with event-based systems/integrations
- Experience in automating deployment, scaling, and management of complex applications
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases (AWS RDS)
- Solid understanding of networking concepts
- Experience in Integration Services (Informatica Cloud, Airflow) is a plus
- Knowledge with messaging solutions (EventBridge, SNS, SQS, Rabbit MQ, Kafka)
- Knowledge of Data warehousing solutions (Snowflake, AWS Redshift) is a plus
- Relevant cloud certifications are a plus
Soft and behavioral skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with multiple teams to drive alignment and results
- Service-oriented, flexible, positive team player
- Self-motivated, takes initiative
- Problem solving & critical thinking
- 6+ years of experience in a Developer or Solution Architect role
- 1+ years of experience managing a team of architects or developers
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering or similar field
- Experience in a healthcare company is a strong plus
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
As part of its diversity commitment, Sanofi is welcoming and integrating people with disabilities.