- IT / Digital, Économie collaborative, E-commerce, Digital
- Entre 15 et 50 salariés
Senior iOS Engineer
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
For more than 20 years Ricardo France has been the cornerstone of ricardo.ch SA, the biggest online marketplace in Switzerland, counting today more than 4 million registered users.
ricardo.ch is known in every Swiss home as a platform where idle and secondhand objects find new life and meaning. From classic design pieces to unique coins and stamps, to the latest electronic appliances and tractors, ricardo.ch is the place to go. The thrill of winning an auction, the excitement of making a good deal, the satisfaction of being environmentally responsible - this is ricardo.ch!
The technical platform of this purely Swiss product takes root in the French Riviera. Today the team Ricardo France, located in Sophia Antipolis, counts nearly 30 engineers who work hand in hand with their peers based in Zug (headquarters) and Belgrade.
What Will you do:
- Build efficient and maintainable Ricardo iOS app
- Translate high-level ideas and requirements into practical solutions
- Monitor and solve issues proactively
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Collaborate with Designers, Product Managers and other Software Engineers in an autonomous, cross-functional agile team
- Making a positive impact on our engineering culture, encouraging knowledge sharing and driving technical discussions within the team
📝 If you want to be part of it, you must:
- Have some experience with SwiftUI, Combine, RxSwift
- Have ever worked with a microservice architecture
- Experience working and designing REST-APIs
- Experience in building mobile apps for Android (Kotlin)
- Training and conference budget available for everybody
- Strong engineering culture, empowerment and trust
- Career tracks that can match with your expectations (Senior, Principal, Manager…)
- Competitive salary and a variety benefits
- Possibility to implement personal engineering projects
- Great equipment (Macbook Pro or equivalent laptop of your choice)
- Great work-life balance: flexible working hours and home office policy
- Fresh fruits, Free coffee @ Office.
- Coworking days to meet the colleagues of other locations
- Beer o’clock & seasonal parties
- Opportunity to travel regularly to our office in Zug
- 12 recovery days in addition to the 25 holidays
- Lunch ticket
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age. We want to hear from you, please don't hesitate to apply.
If this job speaks to you, just send your CV in English 🇬🇧 we cannot wait to meet you!
SMG Swiss Marketplace Group AG came together following the merger of Scout24 Switzerland and TX Markets in 2021. A union which included some of Switzerland’s most well-known leading marketplaces.
Our exciting portfolio currently spans four business areas and includes Real Estate (immoscout24.ch, homegate.ch, ImmoStreet.ch, home.ch, Acheter-Louer.ch), Automotive (autoscout24.ch, motoscout24.ch, CarForYou), General Marketplaces (anibis.ch, tutti.ch, Ricardo.ch) and Finance and Insurance (financescout24.ch).