- IT / Digital, Économie collaborative, E-commerce, Digital
- Entre 15 et 50 salariés
Senior iOS Engineer
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
For more than 20 years Ricardo France has been the cornerstone of ricardo.ch SA, the biggest online marketplace in Switzerland, counting today more than 4 million registered users.
ricardo.ch is known in every Swiss home as a platform where idle and secondhand objects find new life and meaning. From classic design pieces to unique coins and stamps, to the latest electronic appliances and tractors, ricardo.ch is the place to go. The thrill of winning an auction, the excitement of making a good deal, the satisfaction of being environmentally responsible - this is ricardo.ch!
The technical platform of this purely Swiss product takes root in the French Riviera. Today the team Ricardo France, located in Sophia Antipolis, counts nearly 30 engineers who work hand in hand with their peers based in Zug (headquarters) and Belgrade.
[If you want to apply for the position in Switzerland, please use this this link instead.]
Ricardo is the largest online marketplace in Switzerland with over 2.3 million listed items and more than 4 million users. For more than 20 years, we have helped our users to find a new home for their idle objects.
Ricardo is the paradise of bargain hunters, the happiness of collectors, the eco-friend of secondhand lovers determined to drive the change of consumption towards sustainability.
If you choose to work with us you will be part of Ricardo Engineering, a remote-friendly department of around 50 engineers located in three different countries (Zug - Switzerland, Belgrade - Serbia, Sophia-Antipolis - France)
You will be part of one of our cross-functional, agile teams that has the responsibility to lead one specific stream of the website (Selling, Purchasing, Exploration etc.).
You will not be alone: we have a guild of 6 engineers from 4 other teams and we gather to share best practices, support each other and ramp up your skills.
To expand our Mobile skills, we are currently looking for a smart, talented, and dedicated Senior iOS Developer
👤 Role and responsibilities
What Will you do:
- Build efficient and maintainable Ricardo iOS app
- Translate high-level ideas and requirements into practical solutions
- Monitor and solve issues proactively
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Collaborate with Designers, Product Managers and other Software Engineers in an autonomous, cross-functional agile team
- Making a positive impact on our engineering culture, encouraging knowledge sharing and driving technical discussions within the team
📝 If you want to be part of it, you must:
- Have at least 3 to 5 years of industry experience building mobile apps for iOS (Swift - UIKit)
- Loves to write clean, reusable code and has a passion for mobile development
- Experience working with CI/CD tools and test frameworks on iOS
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Particularly care about quality and know what it means to ship high quality code
- Strong team spirit and ability to collaborate closely with product management with attention to shaping a great customer experience
- Love working in an environment where you constantly experiment and iterate
- Have a decent level of English.
🔎 If you are the rare bird we're looking for, you also:
- Have some experience with SwiftUI, Combine, RxSwift
- Have ever worked with a microservice architecture
- Experience working and designing REST-APIs
- Experience in building mobile apps for Android (Kotlin)
- Training and conference budget available for everybody
- Strong engineering culture, empowerment and trust
- Career tracks that can match with your expectations (Senior, Principal, Manager…)
- Competitive salary and a variety benefits
- Possibility to implement personal engineering projects
- Great equipment (Macbook Pro or equivalent laptop of your choice)
- Great work-life balance: flexible working hours and home office policy
- Fresh fruits, Free coffee @ Office.
- Coworking days to meet the colleagues of other locations
- Beer o’clock & seasonal parties
- Opportunity to travel regularly to our office in Zug
- 12 recovery days in addition to the 25 holidays
- Lunch ticket
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age. We want to hear from you, please don't hesitate to apply.
If this job speaks to you, just send your CV in English 🇬🇧 we cannot wait to meet you!
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter