- IT / Digital, Économie collaborative, E-commerce, Digital
- Entre 15 et 50 salariés
Senior Backend Engineer Go (f/m/d)
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
For more than 20 years Ricardo France has been the cornerstone of ricardo.ch SA, the biggest online marketplace in Switzerland, counting today more than 4 million registered users.
ricardo.ch is known in every Swiss home as a platform where idle and secondhand objects find new life and meaning. From classic design pieces to unique coins and stamps, to the latest electronic appliances and tractors, ricardo.ch is the place to go. The thrill of winning an auction, the excitement of making a good deal, the satisfaction of being environmentally responsible - this is ricardo.ch!
The technical platform of this purely Swiss product takes root in the French Riviera. Today the team Ricardo France, located in Sophia Antipolis, counts nearly 30 engineers who work hand in hand with their peers based in Zug (headquarters) and Belgrade.
tutti.ch started in 2010 and is the biggest classifieds marketplace in Switzerland with almost 3 million monthly active users. tutti.ch is part of the Swiss Marketplace Group (SMG), one of the largest digital companies in Switzerland, headquartered in Zürich. In France we share the office with Ricardo, also an SMG company. In our Core Team, we are looking for a passionate engineer (f/m/d) located in France in the position of SeniorBackend Engineer Go.
👤 How are we working in the Core Team?
As an engineer, it is a very fulfilling experience to work in the Core Team at tutti.ch, as you are involved in every aspect of software development. We don't use Scrum but a development model based on the Basecamp Shape Up approach, which means we get involved from the very beginning of a new feature development where we assist the Product and Design Team in technical questions. We collaborate with the Web, iOS, and Android developers to provide them with an API on which they can build upon. In the Core Team, we work also closely with our colleagues from the Sys Team and you can choose to be involved in System Engineering tasks.
We run our services written in Go on AWS using Kubernetes. We deploy daily to more than 300k active users, directly from Gitlab where we also do code reviews. We celebrate ownership and responsibility; we are responsible not only for the software design and implementation but also for the deployment and monitoring of our services.
At tutti.ch, we have been working on many exciting projects, and we have a lot more in the pipeline. One big project we worked on in 2021, and which we are very proud of, is the development of an on-platform instant messaging to allow our users to get in contact even more direct and safely. We offer seamless integration of Web, iOS, Android, and email communication. The Core Team built a solution from the ground up using Golang, Redis, PostgreSQL, and SendGrid as an external email service provider. The system has proven to be very solid and handles high numbers of connections and messages.
📝 What should you bring to start working with us?
Most important is a positive attitude and passion for your job. We live a people over processes mentality - we are looking for a pragmatic and empathic team member, who seeks understanding before being understood.
You should have:
- a solid background in Go programming and
- real-world experience providing web-services.
🔎 If you are the rare bird we're looking for, you also have experience in:
- Fulltext search (Elasticsearch)
- Relational databases at a reasonable scale (PostgreSQL)
- Service orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes)
- AWS and cloud services in general
- Training and conference budget available for everybody 🧑🏫
- Strong engineering culture, empowerment and trust
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in a stimulating environment
- Work in an international team of talented engineers
- Collaboration with people from other brands in the SMG Tech Community
- Home office possible also after the Covid period
- Fresh fruits, Free coffee in the Office 🍏☕
- Friday drinks & seasonal parties 🍻
- Yearly party with all our colleagues from the other countries🥳
- 12 recovery days in addition to the 25 holidays 🌴
- Lunch tickets 🍽️
- Swimming pool and tennis court in free access right next to the office 🏊🎾
- A modern and cozy working place with a positive and friendly atmosphere
- Macbook Pro or other upper class notebook and work equipment of your choice 💻
- Opportunity to travel regularly to our office in Zürich 🚄 ✈️
So send your CV in English 🇬🇧 today!
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter