- Logiciels, Logistique, SaaS / Cloud Services
Senior Account Executive UK
- Début :
- Télétravail partiel possible
- Éducation : Bac +5 / Master
- Expérience : > 5 ans
Who are they?
Revers.io is the leading after-sales SaaS solution that enables large retail companies (consumer electronics, home entertainment, furniture, gardening, DIY…) to manage their omnichannel product returns into one single platform that connects all the reverse logistics stakeholders.
Since 2009, our vision is that the selfcare is the future of assistance.
Our mission is simple: offer the best the return experience for customers and employees with Saas technology.
Our technology is recognized by CBinsights as the best solution in term of capabilities and vision worldwide. The strength of our technology is our business process management engine, allowing our clients to customize their return rules and automatically apply the best after-sales procedure. This one is based on three main features :
- Omnichannel after sales frontends
- Backend connected to the after-sales service stakeholders
- Quality check and product / customer knowledge enrichment datalake
Today, Revers.io is deployed in major establishments, from different industries (Carrefour, Auchan, Leclerc, Boulanger, Fnac-Darty, La Redoute, Maisons du Monde…).
After almost 13 years of existence, a position as a leader in France, we have the ambition to overcome the European market and very quickly become a worldwide leader.
To reach these objectives and enlarge our beautiful team of 40 people, we are recruiting new talents, passionate, ambitious and entrepreneurs.
Joining Revers.io is also, and above all, joining a human and challenging adventure, where the qualities of each carry a common project and values. Sharing, efficiency and kindness (very important to us!) Allow optimal working conditions.
If you have read this far, and are intrigued by the adventure, don’t hesitate, apply to join us today!
As Senior Sales Executive UK, you will play a vital role in Revers.io exponential growth plan. You will join a team of highly talented sales professionals to achieve ambitious, but realistic, new business targets. As we’re growing fast, you’ll adapt and grow with us, eventually taking on new challenges and responsibilities in your role.
What will your main responsibilities be?
- Develop our client portfolio: You will be responsible for creating and developing the “strategic client” portfolio for Revers.io in UK
- Achieve sales objectives primarily through selling Revers.io mainly to new customers.
- Form our strategy: You will define the strategy around these accounts to reach and exceed our sales targets.
- Close deals: You will be asked to drive the sales cycle all the way through to closing the contract.
- Generate leads: You will be expected to leverage your network to bring in qualified leads and thereby accelerate the sales pipeline.
- Serve as liaison: You will oversee reliable reporting of sales activity directly to the Sales Team Leader as well as Revers.io management team.
- Identify sales opportunities through direct prospecting, lead follow up, networking and partner relationships.
- Effectively demonstrates and presents Revers.io solution to qualified prospects.
- Respond to RFPs/RFIs, coordinating and organizing input from multiple sources within Revers.io.
- Properly forecasts monthly, quarterly and annual revenue numbers for assigned territory
- Provide feedback from field experience to internal cross-functional teams with regard to product, selling, and competitive matters.
Who will you be working closely with?
• Our existing Sales team, consisting of 3 highly trained professionals, is eager to welcome you and support your leadership initiatives.
• You will work closely with our FR sales team as a liaison and strategic confidant.
DESIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- You have received sales training or a master’s in business or equivalent experience.
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience selling software solutions (SaaS) and the development of very large and strategic accounts.
- You have mastered complex sales methodologies such as SPIN, Strategic Selling, Challenger sales or Target Account Selling.
- You have already work on the UK market, ideally for strategic retails accounts.
- Your professional journey and success demonstrates that you are a sales superstar.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully negotiate complex contracts in a SAAS environment
- Strong ability to create sales presentation messages, positioning statements, and other sales collateral.
- Interacts with sales, marketing and external customers.
- Demonstrates different influence styles as appropriate to situation while maintaining positive relationships
- You are fluent in both French and English. You have a strong ability to build / test / learn loops.
- Flexibility and understanding of the culture of a fast-paced, commercially oriented technology company.
- Highly responsive and service-oriented attitude, accustomed to working in an international environment, action-driven.
- Hands-on project management experience, including the ability to organize, prioritize, and manage deadlines.
- Ability to maintain strong working relationships.
- Collaborative team player combined with ability to work independently.
- Sound and practical business judgment.
- Passion for making the difference, interested in our ability to have a strong impact in the world of retail.
WHAT REVERS.IO OFFERS YOU
- A front-row seat with a company that is changing the way multiple industries do business, thanks to a best-in-class product and exponential growth.
- A great and diverse team of professionals who are talented, fun, supportive, open, communicative and who you can learn from and share with.
- Fun and challenging working environment with significant opportunities for career growth and development.
- Attractive salary package including excellent pension, health insurance and life insurance.