Finance Analyst (Planning)
- Logiciels, IT / Digital
- > 2000 salariés
Finance Analyst (Planning)
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Quadient is the driving force behind the world’s most meaningful customer experiences. By focusing on four key solution areas including Customer Experience Management, Business Process Automation, Mail-related Solutions, and Parcel Locker Solutions, Quadient helps simplify the connection between people and what matters. Quadient supports hundreds of thousands of customers worldwide in their quest to create relevant, personalized connections and achieve customer experience excellence.
Each of the employees has a part in making their strategy and brand successful. At Quadient, they live their values to deliver the brand promise to the market. Epic. Together. When the first letters of their four values—Empowerment, Passion, Inspiration and Community—come together, they spell Epic in English. When they live their values through the way they work, they become Epic. Together.
Quadient delivers exceptional experiences with passion. We continually strive to innovate and reimage something new. That inspires and motivates people to exceed expectations. Our business success is underpinned by the trust that our clients invest in our products, and in our commitment to delivering the very best solutions. This trust is earned by great people, doing a great job. We call it: The Power Of You.
We are recruiting for a Finance Analyst to join our FP&A team. The finance department is responsible for all aspects of commercial, financial and management accounting for several entities including Quadient UK. This role will be focussed all aspects of the financial planning and analysis operations for Quadient UK.
This role is offered on a hybrid basis with a minimum of 2 days in our Stratford, London office.
About the Role
- Prepare monthly contribution statements for all sales areas of the business
- Maintain and prepare month end journals in relation to revenue and cost of sale transactions including
- Prepare detailed month end gross margin analysis files for the field sales function of the business
- Analyse revenue and profit trends and provide recommendations to the business executive
- Provide analytical responses to the business executive team requests
- Proactively drive business performance by identifying opportunities for business development
- Maintaining close control over expenditure within the business through stakeholder management
- Support the businesses principal project activities by providing analytical reasoning and recommendations
- Support the Finance Business Partner and the Head of Planning and Analysis during forecast and budget processes as required
- Participate in new product launches and establishing the appropriate accounting treatment for these products across all business areas
- Part qualified in ACCA or CIMA.
- Clear understanding of management reports and ability to communicate results to stakeholders
- Proactively driving business change
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Managing business challenges between stakeholders
- Advanced spreadsheet and modelling skills
- Experience of using multiple IT systems
- Strong and effective interpersonal skills
- Effective time and deadline management
- Report writing/presentation of financial data
- Running presentations/meetings with stakeholders
Our values define how we work as a team: Empowerment, Passion, Inspiration and Community. They make us EPIC. Together.
At Quadient, we exist to help organizations simplify the connection between their customers and what matters most. From mortgage approvals, medical results, and insurance claims, to accounts receivables, invoices and inbound packages.
Every day - we help companies manage over 788 million connections with their customers. Our award-winning solutions and best in class customer service are the reasons we have grown to become the driving force behind the world’s most meaningful customer experiences.
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter