Talent Acquisition Intern/Apprentice
Talent Acquisition Intern/Apprentice
Our mission is to create the finance solution all businesses love through technology, elegant design, and an outstanding sense of customer care. At Qonto, we believe that great services come from great thinkers, that’s why we strive to provide an environment that will allow you to feel comfortable and help you excel in your work. Check this video to have a preview of our method: The Qonto Way
- Market leader for online SME finance solution in Europe
- 200,000 SME clients
- Outstanding customer satisfaction (App Store | Google Play | TrustPilot)
- Recognized as one of the best startups to work at (Glassdoor | LinkedIn)
- €136 million raised
- International investors with a solid fintech experience
- Qonto is part of the #Next40 index for 2021
- And 450+ happy Qontoers helping us building the finance solution of our dreams (just that!)
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges no matter what
- Teamwork | We create magic by collaborating at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning and by facing challenges humbly every day
- Integrity | We are transparent and trustworthy with our clients and each other
If you are looking for an end-of-studies internship or an apprenticeship in a fast-paced environment when you will have the opportunity to learn by yourself and from a skilled team, this offer is for you!
As a Talent Acquisition Intern/Apprentice, you will join the People Team composed of 15 people. Your main goal will be to assist the Hiring Team, lead by Marjorie, in order to help the Talent Acquisition Managers hire the best candidates as fast as the business needs them!
👩💻🧑💻 As a TA intern/Apprentice at Qonto, you will
- Attract and source potential talents: You will be in charge of writing the most attractive job descriptions and sourcing messages to find the best profiles for various positions (tech, marketing, operations, sales, etc.). In order to do that, you will use tools such as LinkedIn, recruitment agencies, job boards, events, etc.
- Identify the right talents: You will identify potential talents through CVs and organize a meticulous screening in order to submit relevant shortlists to the team.
- Provide the best candidate experience: You may have to conduct your own interviews and you will guarantee that the hiring process is the best the candidates have ever known!
- Manage People projects: According to the People team activity and what you want to learn, you will be able to work on diverse projects (e.g. engagement survey, training, HR admin, etc.)
- Organisational skills: You are hands-on and able to multitask and prioritize your daily workload with autonomy.
- Problem solver: Nothing can stop you!
- Communication skills: You have an impactful presentation style: you will represent Qonto, and you have outstanding communication & interpersonal skills.
- Languages: You speak both French and English.
- Education: You have a French Master’s or equivalent degree in Human Resources Management or in a relevant field.
💪What to expect from our hiring process:
- A 60 min interview with Estelle our Talent Acquisition Apprentice to better understand your career plan and answer any of your questions
- A 60 min interview Aurélien our Talent Acquisition Lead to create a strong alignment on what they will expect from you and tell you more about their way of operating
- A fully remote exercise to evaluate your abilities and give you a taste of what you could work on at Qonto
- Video calls with future team members to help you envision yourself at the company
- A Final video call with Marjorie, our Head of Talent Acquisition
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier and more will be added as Qonto grows further 🤗
• Office & Team Life
- 3,200 sqm fully-renovated building near Opera with WeWork services
- Monthly team events, and yearly offsite (Barcelona, Sicily… what’s next?)
- Free coffee, snacks in the kitchen and a budget allocated to managers for small team events
- The latest in Apple’s equipment
• Qonto’s benefits
- Tailor-made Remote Policy: from 2 days per week to Full remote
- A competitive salary package (healthcare, commute…)
- 5 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- A Swile Card that you can use for lunch
- Access to thousands of gyms and activities for 10-30€ a month, through our partnership with Gymlib
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 40+ nationalities based in Paris!)
- An inclusive environment with a real focus on parity (40% of our teams are women)
- Special parenthood policy (we are part of the Parental Act program)
- Childcare Benefits (reserved day-care places for your little ones) and subsidies/discounts with selected childcare partners
- Access to Moka Care, a digital platform to take care of your mental health
- Career tracks that can match all expectations (Expert, or Manager tracks): we believe in our Qontoers and we want them to progress on their journey at Qonto. And in addition, internal and international mobility is also promoted.
Meet the team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin