- FinTech / InsurTech, SaaS / Cloud Services
- Entre 250 et 2000 salariés
Revenue Director - CDD/Freelance
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : > 7 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Their mission? Creating the finance solution that energizes SMEs and freelancers, so they can achieve more. They simplify everything from everyday banking to bookkeeping and spend management. At Qonto, they’re passionate about creating the best product - with both impact and a great user experience. So if you’re looking for an ambitious team that’s revolutionizing a rather old-fashioned industry, get in touch.
You can find out more about the Qonto Way here.
- Becoming market leader for online SME banking in Europe with 350,000 SME clients
- Getting recognized as one of the Top 10 startups to work for (LinkedIn | Glassdoor)
- Opening offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, and Barcelona
- 1000+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use.
- Ambition | They tackle big challenges. No matter what
- Teamwork | They create momentum by working together, at the same speed
- Mastery | They pursue excellence through continuous learning. They face challenges with humility. Every day
- Integrity | They’re open. They’re honest. And they earn the trust of their clients and each other
Our mission? Creating the finance solution that energizes SMEs and freelancers, so they can achieve more. We simplify everything from everyday banking to bookkeeping and spend management. At Qonto, we’re passionate about creating the best product, so if you’re looking for an ambitious team that’s revolutionizing an old-fashioned industry, get in touch!
Our journey: Alexandre and Steve launched Qonto in July 2017. Since then, the team has earned the trust of more than 350,000 customers and opened offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, and Barcelona. Last summer, we joined forces with Penta, a market leader based in Berlin and Belgrade, forming a united team of 1000+ Qontoers. We also made it to the Top 3 of LinkedIn Top Startups France!
Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what.
Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed.
Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day.
Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients and each other.
You can find out more about the Qonto Way here.
Our beliefs: Diversity brings success. We actively recruit people from a range of backgrounds, employ inclusive hiring techniques; and work with our external partners to continually increase and improve our DEI initiatives. As a result, we obtained a rating of 89/100 in 2022 for the annual Index of professional equality and are happy to say that 44% of our teams are women.
As Revenue Growth Director you will lead a team of 30+ talents shaping Qonto’s CRM, Sales Operations, Growth Planning and Growth Operations. You will report to our VP Growth, Alexandre.
👩💻🧑💻As an Interim Revenue Director at Qonto, you will own:
• Track and analyze our growth funnel and be in charge of growth planning and measurement. Working closely with Qonto’s data and finance teams, you will ensure Qonto has globally leading tools for identifying opportunities, planning, managing, and reporting on growth data.
• Define and manage the execution of Qonto’s CRM strategy across all channels and consider the end-to-end customer experience.
• Design the right targets, metrics, and compensation scheme for the Sales & KAM team and support them in achieving their objectives through process definition, training, tools set-up etc..
• Lead a talented team of 30+ Qontoers, helping them to grow and achieve their best results.
🤔 What you can expect
• Ownership on strategy orientations and productions ;
• Room for improvement, as we are currently building the team ;
• Hyper-growth & International environment.
🤝 About your future manager
• Their background: Alexandre has 15 years experience in management consulting and then in Tech. He was formerly CMO at TheFork, world leader in online restaurant reservations. Alexandre leads the Central Growth team at Qonto, leveraging his deep and complete Growth expertise as well as his experience in scaling & internationalization. He’s a natural team player, and is passionate about discovering and developing people and organizations.
• Experience: You have 8+ years of experience in growth roles within a fast-paced environment. You have strong experience in finding new opportunities and delivering value through the customer funnel and modern marketing tools.
• Analytical and customer-centric innovator: You have a passion for analyzing the customer experience (in both experience and data), providing inputs to other functions (product and customer success), and delivering the most delightful customer communications.
• Team leader: You are able to lead a team that you can inspire with your vision and you know how to coach your team members in setting a strategy, prioritizing projects, and executing to drive value.
• Great team player: You love solving problems with your teammates and working closely with other teams such as acquisition, marketing, local markets, product & tech, and customer success.
• Languages: You speak English fluently (French, German, Italian or Spanish are a plus)
A laptop. An inclusive work environment. A tailor-made career track. And so much more to help you succeed.
Office & Team Life
- The latest equipment from Apple
- Monthly team events
- Free coffee and snacks in the kitchen
All our benefits
- Flexible Remote Policy
- 25 days off + 5-10 Qonto days
- A Swile lunch card: 50% covered
- A progressive parenthood policy as part of our commitment to the Parental Act (1 in 6 of Qonto employees is a parent!) and childcare benefits with selected partners
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 60+ nationalities) including access to Busuu to improve your language skills
- Career tracks and mobility opportunities that can match all expectations
💪 Our hiring process:
- A 60 min video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers, to better understand your career plan and answer any questions you may have
- A 60 min video call with your future manager, to be aligned on expectations on both sides and to talk about how you would work together
- A remote exercise to evaluate your skills and give you a taste of what working at Qonto could be like
- Video calls or onsite interviews with future team members (optional) to help you understand what working at Qonto is like
- A final video call or onsite interview with the manager of your future Department
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
Thank you for considering joining Qonto. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
To learn more about us: