- Télétravail partiel possible
- Bac +2
- > 2 ans
- Télétravail partiel possible
- Bac +2
- > 2 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Our mission is to create the finance solution all businesses love through technology, elegant design, and an outstanding sense of customer care. At Qonto, we believe that great services come from great thinkers, that’s why we strive to provide an environment that will allow you to feel comfortable and help you excel in your work. Check this video to have a preview of our method: The Qonto Way
- Market leader for online SME finance solution in Europe
- 200,000 SME clients
- Outstanding customer satisfaction (App Store | Google Play | TrustPilot)
- Recognized as one of the best startups to work at (Glassdoor | LinkedIn)
- €136 million raised
- International investors with a solid fintech experience
- Qonto is part of the #Next40 index for 2021
- And 450+ happy Qontoers helping us building the finance solution of our dreams (just that!)
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges no matter what
- Teamwork | We create magic by collaborating at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning and by facing challenges humbly every day
- Integrity | We are transparent and trustworthy with our clients and each other
At Qonto, we aim to study and push the technique and craftsmanship to excellence. On the job, it means that we like to think deeply about the strategic aspects of design in order to create emotions and constantly build the most thoughtful experience for our clients.
We are currently growing our design team with experienced designers seeking an opportunity to contribute to building the most amazing bank brand in the world as well as to keep growing their skills and expertise.
We are currently growing our design team with experienced designers willing to build the most amazing bank in the world as well as to keep growing their skills and expertise.
As a Motion Designer, you will blend with Qonto’s strong design culture, in a very international environment. As part of our Design Studio, you will join Arthur, our Lead Brand Designer along with talented Product Designers, Brand Designers, Product Marketing Managers and UX Copywriters, who are all passionate and skilled about solving problems as a team.
👩💻🧑💻As a Motion Designer at Qonto, you will
- Create stunning Ads and marketing videos: You will work closely with our Growth/Marketing team to create the most effective advertising materials for every need on Social Media Ads (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Linkedin, Snapchat, etc…), Display, Affiliation, etc…
- Give life to the brand: You will use your Animation skills to convey motion to our static visuals and illustrations in our product or on our marketing website.
- Create delight for our users: You will create value by conveying emotions through storytelling.
- Grow with the team: As part of our ambition for continuous improvement, you will engage with your peers on a daily basis, work closely with various functions (tech, product, growth), and be coached by your Manager (Arthur) to grow your skills and talents on the field.
🤔 What you can expect
• Tell stories: Contribute to animate Qonto’s product and communicate with emotions
• Hyper-growth & International environment
• Be at the heart of a large Design Studio skilled in diverse expertise (System, Product, Brand Design, UX Writing etc…)
Want to read one of our Brand Designer talk about our challenges? Click 👉here 👈
- Experience: You have worked successfully for highly creative brands and have developed strong motion design skills as well as experience designing for web & mobile.
- Creative skills: You can come up with different visual solutions and bring them to life thanks to the use of the Adobe Creative Cloud suite (After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop). You also want to sharpen your skills through ambitious 3D video projects.
- Make an impact through emotions: In concordance with Qonto’s mission, you are thrilled to make a positive impact on customers and on the banking industry.
- Sense of ownership: You successfully lead your projects and share your approach and expertise, to continuously improve the team’s work.
- Attention to detail: You have developed an expert eye to ship the perfect experience.
- Communication: You are fluent in English to engage with all international team members within the company.
💪How we have adapted our hiring process during the Coronavirus crisis:
Is Qonto still recruiting? ✅
There are so many questions you may be asking yourself. The current public health crisis may have you doubting whether you should even be applying right now.
We strive to be the finance solution all businesses love. To continue to reach this goal, we need to hire talent more than ever. That’s why we guarantee a fully remote hiring process for all candidates! We are lucky to have digital tools to help us continue to live and work as best we can despite everything going on.
Here is what you can expect from our adapted recruitment process:
- A 60 min video-call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers to better understand your career plan and answer any of your questions
- A 60 min video-call with your future manager to create a strong alignment on what they’ll expect from you, and tell you more about their way to operate
- A fully remote exercise to evaluate your hard skills and understand how you see the world
- Video calls with future team members to discuss your exercise and help you project yourself in the company
- A Final video-call with the manager of the department and/or one of our C-level/Founders
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
PS: when applying, don’t forget to send us a link to your online portfolio/dribbble/behance. Thanks!
You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier and more will be added as Qonto grows further 🤗
• Office & Team Life
- 3,200 sqm fully-renovated building near Opera with WeWork services
- Monthly team events, and yearly offsite (Barcelona, Sicily… what’s next?)
- Free coffee, snacks in the kitchen and a budget allocated to managers for small team events
- The latest in Apple’s equipment
• Qonto’s benefits
- Tailor-made Remote Policy: from 2 days per week to Full remote
- A competitive salary package (healthcare, commute…)
- 5 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- A Swile Card that you can use for lunch
- Access to thousands of gyms and activities for 10-30€ a month, through our partnership with Gymlib
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 40+ nationalities based in Paris!)
- An inclusive environment with a real focus on parity (40% of our teams are women)
- Special parenthood policy (we are part of the Parental Act program)
- Childcare Benefits (reserved day-care places for your little ones) and subsidies/discounts with selected childcare partners
- Access to Moka Care, a digital platform to take care of your mental health
- Career tracks that can match all expectations (Expert, Lead, or Manager tracks): we believe in our Qontoers and we want them to progress on their journey at Qonto. And in addition, internal and international mobility is also promoted
Meet the team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin