- FinTech / InsurTech, SaaS / Cloud Services
- Entre 250 et 2000 salariés
Finance Project Manager
- Éducation : Bac +3
- Expérience : > 7 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Their mission? Creating the finance solution that energizes SMEs and freelancers, so they can achieve more. They simplify everything from everyday banking to bookkeeping and spend management. At Qonto, they’re passionate about creating the best product - with both impact and a great user experience. So if you’re looking for an ambitious team that’s revolutionizing a rather old-fashioned industry, get in touch.
You can find out more about the Qonto Way here.
- Becoming market leader for online SME banking in Europe with 350,000 SME clients
- Getting recognized as one of the Top 10 startups to work for (LinkedIn | Glassdoor)
- Opening offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, and Barcelona
- 1000+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use.
- Ambition | They tackle big challenges. No matter what
- Teamwork | They create momentum by working together, at the same speed
- Mastery | They pursue excellence through continuous learning. They face challenges with humility. Every day
- Integrity | They’re open. They’re honest. And they earn the trust of their clients and each other
The role of a Finance Project Manager at Qonto consists of helping to prepare action plans, projects, and forecasts within a field of activity, helping operations managers to integrate economic and financial factors into their decisions, instilling an economic and financial culture in operational processes and practices, and leading management and forecast processes.
As the Finance Project Manager, you will be in charge of all projects and processes that make our financial operations more efficient. You will join a team of 12 talented people to help you succeed in your ambitious mission.
👩💻🧑💻 As a Finance Project Manager at Qonto, you will
• Own the procure to pay cycle
• Develop purchasing expertise and implement strategies to reduce and mitigate risks associated with purchase processes and systems
• Define, automate, develop and document operational and financial processes
• Create and oversee expenses management
• Partner with other finance roles and business leaders, to evaluate finance performance
• Support cross-functional projects within and beyond the finance team
🤔 What you can expect
• To define and manage as an architect all finance processes
• To shape the development of the Finance team in one of the most promising European scale-ups
• To work in a fast-paced environment with a strong focus on quality
• Team player: You are able to work strategically and collaboratively across departments. You have excellent communication skills with the ability to structure frameworks & initiate an action plan. You are comfortable saying “no” while maintaining great relationships with functional partners
• Builder: You have a clear vision and work on optimization, you also have a strong appetite for project management and change management
• People: You have a strong track record of building and managing a high-performing team
• Experience: You have 8+ years of experience purchasing or accounting department or similar role
• Mastery: You have strong knowledge of financial systems and tools. You know how to build a powerful department and strategies
• Languages: You are fluent in English and another European language (French, German, Italian, or Spanish) is a definite plus
• Education: You have a bachelor's degree in corporate finance
You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier and more will be added as Qonto grows further 🤗
• Office & Team Life
- A fully-renovated building near Opera with WeWork services
- Monthly team events, and specific budget to organize team offsite
- Free coffee, snacks in the kitchen, and a budget allocated to managers for small team events
- The latest equipment from Apple
• Qonto’s benefits
- Tailor-made Remote Policy: from 2 days per week with a bonus of 12 additional days per year to Full remote, with the possibility in both cases to work from anywhere (+/-3 hours) up to 4 weeks per year
- A competitive salary package
- Alan health insurance (60% covered by Qonto for Qontoers and their children)
- 5 to 10 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- A Swile Card that you can use for lunch
- Access to thousands of gyms and activities for 10-30€ a month, through our partnership with Gymlib
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 40+ nationalities based in Paris!)
- An inclusive environment with a real focus on parity (40% of our teams are women)
- Special parenthood policy (we are part of the Parental Act program)
- Childcare Benefits (reserved day-care places for your little ones) and subsidies/discounts with selected childcare partners
- Access to Moka Care, a digital platform to take care of your mental health
- Career tracks that can match all expectations (Expert or Manager tracks): we believe in our Qontoers and we want them to progress on their journey at Qonto. And in addition, internal and international mobility is also promoted
💪 Our hiring process:
- A 60 min video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers, to better understand your career plan and answer any questions you may have
- A 60 min video call with your future manager, to be aligned on expectations on both sides and to talk about how you would work together
- A remote exercise to evaluate your skills and give you a taste of what working Qonto could be like
- Video calls or onsite interviews with future team members (optional) to help you understand what working at Qonto is like
- A final video call or onsite interview with the manager of your future Department
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞