Lead Data Analyst - remote friendly
- > 5 ans
- FinTech / InsurTech, SaaS / Cloud Services
- Entre 250 et 2000 salariés
Lead Data Analyst - remote friendly
- > 5 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Their mission? Creating the finance solution that energizes SMEs and freelancers, so they can achieve more. They simplify everything from everyday banking to bookkeeping and spend management. At Qonto, they’re passionate about creating the best product - with both impact and a great user experience. So if you’re looking for an ambitious team that’s revolutionizing a rather old-fashioned industry, get in touch.
You can find out more about the Qonto Way here.
- Becoming market leader for online SME banking in Europe with 250,000 SME clients
- Getting recognized as one of the Top 10 startups to work for (LinkedIn | Glassdoor)
- Opening offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, and Barcelona
- 600+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use.
- Ambition | They tackle big challenges. No matter what
- Teamwork | They create momentum by working together, at the same speed
- Mastery | They pursue excellence through continuous learning. They face challenges with humility. Every day
- Integrity | They’re open. They’re honest. And they earn the trust of their clients and each other
Join us as a Lead Data Analyst to increase our revenue by 30% and reduce operational costs by 15% !
Business Intelligence and Analytics are key in any business and so it is at Qonto! As Lead Data Analyst, you will be part of 25 talented data analysts, and you will be the Team Lead of 3 of them. You will be in charge of growing your team both in size and expertise to allow Qonto's Strategic project and People teams to meet their ambitious goals.
⛳️ As the Lead Data Analyst at Qonto, you will
Be in charge of supporting the Strategy & People team by :
• providing data-driven and actionable insights e.g. how to steer upsell strategy in order to increase revenue per user
• deep dive inefficiencies e.g. reduce costs of third-party service providers while keeping our customers happy
• building performance & project rollout monitoring tools, e.g. measuring the performance of a change in pricing
• promoting self-service by training and building appropriate data models
🤔 What you can expect
• Make structural choices: you need to build an environment where your team members will be able to deliver a maximum of value while being proud of their job (tooling, rituals…)
• You will be the key data entry point for your business partner team. You will have to make sure that your team collaborates effectively with them through good value analysis and value engineering
• Set the standards: You will participate in the definition of the standards of quality for the Data Analytics team, based on Qonto's own standards, and make sure they are followed
• Grow your team: You will evaluate the skills needed to meet your goals and hire the right people and/or grow your existing team members. A lot of your time will be dedicated to coaching your team.
🤝 Your future Lead
Your manager will be Omar, who is in charge of 3 DA teams: Strategy/People, Product & Growth.
• Their Background? After passing through the best french companies both in the airline & e-commerce industries, within only a year, Omar grew Qonto’s Data Analysts team from 4 generalists to 20+ DA split into 5 specialized teams. He also reached to build robust guidelines for Qonto’s Data project management, Data Visualization, and QA standards.
• During their spare time? He created a podcast on Spotify for giving insights about current data tendencies to freshly DA graduates, he's playing football or even climbing mountains in South America (rumor has it that he reached the top of a Bolivian mountain around 6088m, maybe he was looking for high-quality data, who knows!)
• What do they bring to the team? Together with the Lead Data Analysts, Omar promotes healthy communication between team members, continuously improves the team’s operating system, accelerates all team members’ growth towards proficiency... and chases all sources of waste which can bring down the team’s morale and velocity!
🥇 About You
• Experience: You have 5+ years of experience in Data Analytics (ideally at least 2 years in a scale-up environment), and 2+ years of experience as a manager (knowledge of Strategy and/or People topics is highly appreciated)
• Team player: You have great communication skills and know how to interact with non-technical colleagues
• Mastery: You have a strong analytical mindset and knowledge of both querying languages (SQL, Python…) and data visualization tools (Tableau knowledge is a strong plus)
• Problem solver: You know how to overcome challenges with solutions that solve problems, without over-engineering.
• Vision: You know how to take a step back and think about the bigger picture. You are able to then challenge the needs without creating friction.
• Helping hand: you are able to help your team grow and help them whenever it is needed
• Languages: You speak English, French is a strong plus
If you read this far and feel like this could be a great opportunity for you, don't let the imposter syndrome prevent you from applying and hit the button "Apply", we'd really love to hear from you!
A laptop. An inclusive work environment. A tailor-made career track. And so much more to help you succeed…
Office & Team Life
- A fully-renovated building in the center of Paris with WeWork services
- The latest equipment from Apple
- Monthly team events
- Free coffee and snacks in the kitchen
All our benefits
- A competitive salary package
- Remote Policy: from 2 days per week to Full remote
- 5 to 10 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- Swile Card for lunch
- An inclusive environment with a focus on parity: 40% of our teams are women
- A progressive parenthood policy as part of our commitment to the Parental Act (1 in 6 of Qonto employees is a parent!) and childcare benefits with selected partners
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 50+ nationalities) including access to Busuu to improve your language skills
- Career tracks and mobility opportunities that can match all expectations
💪 Our hiring process:
- A 60 min video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers, to better understand your career plan and answer any questions you may have
- A 60 min video call with your future manager, to be aligned on expectations on both sides and to talk about how you would work together
- A remote exercise to evaluate your skills and give you a taste of what working Qonto could be like
- Video calls or onsite interviews with future team members (optional) to help you understand what working at Qonto is like
- A final video call or onsite interview with the manager of your future Department
Check this article to learn more about the hiring process and we will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter