- FinTech / InsurTech, SaaS / Cloud Services
- Entre 250 et 2000 salariés
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : > 5 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Their mission? Creating the finance solution that energizes SMEs and freelancers, so they can achieve more. They simplify everything from everyday banking to bookkeeping and spend management. At Qonto, they’re passionate about creating the best product - with both impact and a great user experience. So if you’re looking for an ambitious team that’s revolutionizing a rather old-fashioned industry, get in touch.
You can find out more about the Qonto Way here.
- Becoming market leader for online SME banking in Europe with 350,000 SME clients
- Getting recognized as one of the Top 10 startups to work for (LinkedIn | Glassdoor)
- Opening offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, and Barcelona
- 1000+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use.
- Ambition | They tackle big challenges. No matter what
- Teamwork | They create momentum by working together, at the same speed
- Mastery | They pursue excellence through continuous learning. They face challenges with humility. Every day
- Integrity | They’re open. They’re honest. And they earn the trust of their clients and each other
As part of the tech team, you will contribute to Qonto’s success by creating the best IT environment for all 500+ employees to remain fast in their activities.
Reporting to John, our Lead IT Technician you will help the team to work with technology in optimal conditions, assist them, understand and respond to their needs with frictionless solutions, improve their user experience and kill their pain points. The task will go from email issues, software usage and access rights to broken laptops, and with permanent care for maintaining a high level of security.
You will help John and the team maintain our fleet of laptops (macOS) and mobile phones (iOS), handle issues affecting users’ devices, printers, local network and videoconferencing system. Internet access, accounts and access rights will be managed, either directly or in communication with vendors and external service providers. You will also train employees on their MacBook and on software used at Qonto.
👩💻🧑💻As an IT Technician at Qonto, you will
• Support, advise, help: You will be the first contact for IT facilities and will guide team members through training and set up on the Mac environment
• Anticipate: You will stay up to date and suggest ways to improve processes and overall end-user experience (request handling, on-/off-boarding, etc...)
• Maintain, handle: You will keep an inventory of all IT asset data (laptops, servers, phones, accessories, serial numbers, software keys, locations, maintenance records, purchase orders, etc.) and support our local network infrastructure
• Collaborate: You will participate in various projects, setting up and maintaining different solutions such as device management (JAMF), inventory software (RefTab), videoconferencing, hardware evaluation etc...
• Back-up: You will assist in the management of IT applications (accounts and access rights rigorous management for Google Apps, Slack, 1Password, etc…)
🤔 What you can expect
• Join a team of more than 150 highly skilled engineers.
• Contribute to creating a clockwork IT environment that will help the whole team deliver the best banking services used by thousands of clients in 4 different countries.
• Help keep Qonto’s IT systems bulletproof.
🤝 Your future Head of
Kevin, Head of SRE, will be your Head of department.
• His Background? He started working as a developer while studying at EPITECH, from 2005 to 2010, in several small and medium digital companies, mostly building CRM and CMS for well-known industries (La Fnac, Pepsi Co.,..). He then opened his own tech company, providing several services such as backend/app/web development and cloud-hosting. For 6 years, he grew a team of 7 employees and started looking at DevOps more seriously. In 2016, he took a DevOps Engineer position at LeBonCoin and quickly created a team dedicated to Process and Toolings, later renamed Engineer Productivity. The team later became a Core-team, with 6 DevOps Engineers and 6 Web and App core developers. In July 2020 he joined Qonto in the Engineering Efficiency team as member #2, helped recruit and reorganize the whole SRE team, and finally took the head of the department in late 2021.
• What does he bring to the team? Coaching you to use the Qonto Way to work smarter and quicker, take a bird-eye point of view, and solve issues the right way. Several times a week, during informal calls, weekly meetings or coaching sessions called Gemba. You can count on him to break silos with other teams, and departments, reach out to C-Levels, and make everything to help you address the right person and achieve your goals.
🏅 About You
• Experience: You have strong experience in IT support, including a solid experience with the MacOS ecosystem and notions on Linux and Windows too
• Mastery: You have a minimum of knowledge in network fundamentals (Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Internet, VPN) and system administration (SSH, CLI). Scripting (Shell, Python) is a huge plus
• Project focused: You know how to handle incident ticket systems but also have relevant experience in participating in an IT project (ex: inventory system, implementing Jamf..)
• Curious: You are passionate, interested, and open-minded about IT, with the ability to learn fast and show autonomy when prioritizing your tasks is needed
• Good communicator: You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and are used to communicate with your stakeholders directly (share good practices, etc.)
• Languages: You speak and write English fluently
If you read this far and feel like this could be a great opportunity for you, don’t let the imposter syndrome prevent you from applying and hit the button “Apply”, we’d really love to hear from you!
A laptop. An inclusive work environment. A tailor-made career track. And so much more to help you succeed…
Office & Team Life
- A fully-renovated building in the center of Paris with WeWork services
- The latest equipment from Apple
- Monthly team events
- Free coffee and snacks in the kitchen
All our benefits
- A competitive salary package
- Remote Policy: from 2 days per week to Full remote
- 5 to 10 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- Swile Card for lunch
- An inclusive environment with a focus on parity: 40% of our teams are women
- A progressive parenthood policy as part of our commitment to the Parental Act (1 in 6 of Qonto employees is a parent!) and childcare benefits with selected partners
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 50+ nationalities) including access to Busuu to improve your language skills
- Career tracks and mobility opportunities that can match all expectations
💪 Our hiring process:
- A 60 min video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers, to better understand your career plan and answer any questions you may have
- A 60 min video call with your future manager, to be aligned on expectations on both sides and to talk about how you would work together
- A remote exercise to evaluate your skills and give you a taste of what working Qonto could be like
- Video calls or onsite interviews with future team members (optional) to help you understand what working at Qonto is like
- A final video call or onsite interview with the manager of your future Department
Check this article to learn more about the hiring process and we will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞