Frontend Software Engineer
- Télétravail total possible
- Bac +3
- > 3 ans
Frontend Software Engineer
- Télétravail total possible
- Bac +3
- > 3 ans
Our mission is to create the finance solution all businesses love through technology, elegant design, and an outstanding sense of customer care. At Qonto, we believe that great services come from great thinkers, that’s why we strive to provide an environment that will allow you to feel comfortable and help you excel in your work. Check this video to have a preview of our method: The Qonto Way
- Market leader for online SME finance solution in Europe
- 200,000 SME clients
- Outstanding customer satisfaction (App Store | Google Play | TrustPilot)
- Recognized as one of the best startups to work at (Glassdoor | LinkedIn)
- €136 million raised
- International investors with a solid fintech experience
- Qonto is part of the #Next40 index for 2021
- And 450+ happy Qontoers helping us building the finance solution of our dreams (just that!)
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges no matter what
- Teamwork | We create magic by collaborating at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning and by facing challenges humbly every day
- Integrity | We are transparent and trustworthy with our clients and each other
Software Engineers at Qonto craft polished user experiences, highly scalable API’s and robust banking services, all to help build the finance solution all businesses love.
The frontend engineering team at Qonto currently has over 25 highly skilled engineers, from all over the world, working closely in cross-functional teams to shape our finance solution. Each frontend developer is empowered to challenge and influence the direction of the features they are working on.
👩💻🧑💻As a Frontend Engineer at Qonto, you will
• Build innovative banking features, such as multi-accounts and third-party integrations,
• Maintain our high level of code quality: 25% of our team’s time is spent doing bug hunting and code refactoring,
• Help build our new design system, by collaborating with product designers to implement pixel-perfect HTML and CSS (you might need to learn CSS Grid if you don’t know it already 🙂)
• Handle data from our back end APIs, by formatting requests from and normalizing responses to our internal banking microservices,
• Help scale our frontend codebase, while maintaining our strong engineering culture,
• Share your knowledge inside and outside of Qonto, through internal and external talks, sponsored conferences and open-source development
Want to read an interview of one of our Frontend Engineers? click 👉here 👈
We’re building our Web Frontend with the latest version of EmberJS. The framework’s proven stability and strong conventions help us focus on what matters most: shipping stunning features and value to our customers.
Our backend is running on Golang and Ruby, and we use Kotlin and Swift for our Mobile applications. Our platform runs on a Kubernetes cluster hosted on AWS, with PostgreSQL as our database of choice, using Kafka for our event-driven architecture and ELK for logging and auditing, among many other tools, services and applications.
🧠What you could work on
As part of our Engineering department, you will work within one of our cross-functional teams, each team handling part of our product. A few examples of these teams are:
💳Cards: the team responsible for all things cards. On the frontend this includes but is not limited to: the user experience ordering a card, monitoring card expenses and card security.
✈️Onboarding: the team guiding users through a delightful and frictionless sign-up experience.
• Experience: You have 3+ years of experience as a software engineer and are comfortable integrating HTML/CSS components,
• Problem solver: You are a pragmatic and solution-oriented engineer who is interested in hard problems and delivering value,
• Impact Maker: You want to help build an innovative product used by tens of thousands of users and leave your mark,
• Best Practices: You are an organized worker who follows best practices regarding code quality, testing and code reviews,
• Curiosity: You are a curious and open-minded developer who is eager to learn a new language, banking domain and introduce new tools and services where it can help us grow,
• Team player: You have good communication skills, are comfortable working in a team and can easily work with non-technical colleagues,
• Languages: You are fluent in English. French is a plus.
💪How we have adapted our hiring process during the Coronavirus crisis:
Is Qonto still recruiting? ✅
There are so many questions you may be asking yourself. The current public health crisis may have you doubting whether you should even be applying right now.
We strive to be the finance solution all businesses love. To continue to reach this goal, we need to hire talent more than ever. That’s why we guarantee a fully remote hiring process for all candidates! We are lucky to have digital tools to help us continue to live and work as best we can despite everything going on.
Here is what you can expect from our adapted recruitment process:
- A 60 min video-call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers to better understand your career plan and answer any of your questions
- A 60 min video-call with one of our Lead Frontend engineers to create a strong alignment on what they’ll expect from you, and tell you more about their way to operate
- A fully remote exercise to evaluate your coding skills
- Video calls with future team members to discuss your exercise and help you project yourself in the company
- Final video-calls with our Head of Frontend Engineering and our CTO
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier and more will be added as Qonto grows further 🤗
• Office & Team Life
- 3,200 sqm fully-renovated building near Opera with WeWork services
- Monthly team events, and yearly offsite (Barcelona, Sicily… what’s next?)
- Free coffee, snacks in the kitchen and a budget allocated to managers for small team events
- The latest in Apple’s equipment
• Qonto’s benefits
- Tailor-made Remote Policy: from 2 days per week with a bonus of 12 additional days per year to Full remote, with the possibility in both cases to work from anywhere (+/-3 hours) up to 4 weeks per year. This aspect will be discussed during the hiring process and with your potential Manager.
- A competitive salary package (healthcare, commute…) 5 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- A Swile Card that you can use for lunch
- Access to thousands of gyms and activities for 10-30€ a month, through our partnership with Gymlib
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 40+ nationalities based in Paris!)
- An inclusive environment with a real focus on parity (40% of our teams are women)
- Special parenthood policy (we are part of the Parental Act program)
- Childcare Benefits (reserved day-care places for your little ones) and subsidies/discounts with selected childcare partners
- Career tracks that can match all expectations (Expert or Manager tracks): we believe in our Qontoers and we want them to progress on their journey at Qonto. And in addition, internal and international mobility is also promoted
- Access to Moka Care, a digital platform to take care of your mental health
Meet the team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin