- Logiciels, Immobilier particulier
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Finance Manager (Remote)
- Télétravail total possible
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
PriceHubble is a Swiss B2B proptech company that builds innovative digital solutions for the real estate industry based on property valuations and market insights. Leveraging big data, cutting-edge analytics and great visualisation, PriceHubble’s products suite brings a new level of transparency in the market, enabling their customers to make real estate and investment decisions based on the most accurate data-driven insights (such as valuations, market analyses, value forecasts or building simulations) and enhance the dialogue with end consumers. PriceHubble’s digital solutions are designed to help all players across the entire real estate value chain (banks, asset managers, developers, property managers and real estate agents). PriceHubble is already active in 10 countries (Switzerland, France, Germany, Austria, Japan, Netherlands, Belgium, Czech Republic, Slovakia and the United Kingdom) and employs more than 200 people worldwide.
As a Finance Manager you will be responsible for the effective operation of accounting, from precise bookkeeping to tax and regulatory compliance for Pricehubble Group and its subsidiaries.
You’re in charge of
- Creating and updating PH’s accounting manual, and accounting master data (CoA, CCs, analytical dimensions)
- General ledger accounting incl. monthly and annual closings
- Asset accounting
- Group accounting / consolidation/ reporting
- Managing VAT returns, CIT filling and SFS preparation, in coordination with our 3rd party tax advisors, for each subsidiary.
- Co-owning PH’s Finance Transformation Project, to internalize and centralize, accounting & controlling, and define accounting processes and policies.
- Internal controls, compliance, and cooperating with external auditors, tax (and other public) authorities.
- Adopting IFRS.
- Setting-up an ICS, and preparing PH for a full-audit in two years.
- supporting PH’s VP Finance with Management Reporting, KPIs, and Investors Reporting.
- Assisting with the implementation of a new ERP (Oracle Netsuite)
- Building strong relationships and maintaining regular contact with the business stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and/or Professional Certification in Accounting (CPA, CIMA, ACCA…)
- 10 years of working experience, with at least 3/10 in a BIG4 Auditing firm.
- Fluent in English and German is a must for this role.
- A good working knowledge of IFRS (especially IFRS 15) and the analytical skills to research GAAP materials to determine appropriate accounting treatments
- Experience working with Salesforce CRM and Oracle Netsuite.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and internal personal skills
- Proven track record improving process efficiencies and solving problems
- Proven track record of excellence, multi tasking, prioritizing projects and meeting deadlines and goals
- Confident in giving internal training, to the sales team and other business critical departments, on finance literacy and compliance, to better achieve financial targets and mitigate risks.
Only English CVs will be considered.
* We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the European Union but we are not able to sponsor visas.
Join an ambitious and hungry team and enjoy the following benefits:
💰 Competitive salary because we always want to attract the best talents.
📘 Learning & Development program - We want you to feel happy, confident about improving your skills, experience level as well as your personal development success.
🏢 Very well-located offices with a great remote work policy and the possibility to work from different places.
🕓 Flexible working hours and work life balance.
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter