- De 50 à 250 salariés
Senior Back-End Developer - Geo Tool
Preligens est une startup New Space fondée en 2016. Ils développent des solutions de surveillance de sites stratégiques en automatisant l’analyse d’images - notamment satellites - grâce à l’Intelligence Artificielle.
En combinant d’état de l’art des techniques de traitement d’images et de Machine Learning, ils fournissent à leurs clients des informations plus fiables afin de leur permettre d’intervenir plus rapidement et à moindre coûts.
Forts de plus de 7 millions levés depuis la création de la startup, ils ont amorcé leur expansion internationale.
JOB TARGET / RAISON D’ÊTRE
Preligens has developed efficient monitoring tools based on an automated analysis of geospatial information and multiple other sources. By combining state-of-the-art AI techniques in both Computer Vision and Deep Learning, Preligens provides its customers with more reliable and more precise information, thus enabling faster interventions for a safer environment.
Our fast growth (x5/year) is fueled by international development (UK, Germany, US) and development of new product lines.
We are looking for an open-minded individual who strives for excellence and delivering quality outputs.
You will join the Geo Tool team to improve the architectures and constructions of geographic databases. You will bring your knowledge and expertise to improve the structuring of the existing processes.
You will be the lead on several technical topics.
MAIN AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY / PÉRIMÈTRE DE RESPONSABILITÉS
Reporting to the GIS Team Manager, you will be part of the Preligens GIS team, responsible for the entire extend of Preligens’ geolocalized data (Satellite Images, Open Source Data, Database, API, etc.).
This means that you will bring your know-how and work to cutting-edge topics, in close collaboration with the Developers’ and AI team. You will also be in charge of interacting with our sales, business and product experts to understand development needs and their corresponding product features implementations.
MAIN ACTIVITIES / ACTIVITÉS PRINCIPALES
Your tasks will include :
- Design & architecture our back-end infrastructure and automated pipelines
- Providing technical support of the different profiles within the Geo Tool team (backend and GIS developer)
- Building powerful and efficient geospatial database architectures
- Developing and testing new techniques and methods to manage geographic databases
- Proposing new ideas to improve the performance of our current processing
- Participating in projects involving several people, up to customer delivery. Side by side with the Development and Machine Learning teams
INFLUENCE ON RESULTS / DIMENSIONS CARACTÉRISTIQUES
- Initial training as a developer (Master’s or PHD)
- At least 6 years experience as a developer
- Python MasterStrong skills, databases (SQL, NoSQL) and data-engineering
- Experience with crafting and maintaining Rest APIs and CLIsVery good experience in docker and production tool : CI/CD, Git
- Management of complex architecture and processes (task orchestration)
- Excellent organisational skills, autonomy and proactive approach
- Use of AWS, GCloud or Azure
- Knowledge of Python libraries applied to GIS (GDAL, Geopandas, ArcPy etc.) and PostGIS
- Skills in web application development
- Competences in Elasticsearch
Meet the Preligens (Ex-Earthcube) team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin