- Permanent contract
- Master's Degree
- > 3 years
- SaaS / Cloud Services
- From 50 to 250 employees
- Permanent contract
PlayPlay is the simplest video maker in the world. ✨
Our mission is to empower communication, marketing and HR teams in the creation of video, the most impactful and engaging content. In 3 years, PlayPlay has experienced a dazzling growth: more than 500 companies from all over the world (from start-ups to the CAC40) use it on a daily basis. 🌟🤩💫
We have just raised €10M in Series A from 3 of the most prestigious European investors (same investors as Doctolib, Revolut, Algolia, Zendesk…).
Our ambition is limitless: the market is huge, the need is very strong and above all, customer satisfaction is at the highest level!
We are now 50 passionate people, looking for exceptional talent to join us! 🎥 📹
So, are you ready to talk?
As a Product Designer, you’ll work directly with the product team to define, craft, and ship a world-class product. At PlayPlay you will be relied upon to create exemplary interfaces and experiences, whilst balancing user needs, constraints of technology, company brand values and KPIs.
As part of the product team, you join a team of 3 product managers and 1 product designer working on making the best possible user experience, and building the best video creation tool in the world.
Work with Product Managers to define customers and business problems
- Participate in user research (NPS feedback, shadowing sessions, onsite or remote user tests etc.).
- Prepare prototypes and run user tests with the product team when needed.
- Be curious about our customers, our market, our competitors and our business.
Design all our interfaces
- Build the simplest User Experience for video creation.
- Find creative UI to not only have the simplest tool but the most beautiful interface on the market.
- Build scalable product interfaces.
- Have all the final designs ready for each user story on Zeplin before the sprint starts for mobile and desktop.
- Be detailed oriented and design all use cases (edge & error cases, etc.).
- Design detailed interactions and pixel perfect mockups (comments, animations, icons).
- Work with developers to ship features during the sprint (QA if necessary).
Build our design culture
- Help define and standardize our design system.
- Establish best practices for software and design workflows.
- Be the voice of PlayPlay in the design community.
WHAT WE OFFER 🚀
- An opportunity to join a fast-growing start-up!
- A unique product-oriented working environment: at PlayPlay we want to have the best product in the world and we believe that our best sales team should be our product itself (product bible with our mission, strategy, values and operating system is available upon request when you come for an interview).
- A unique customer-centric working environment : at PlayPlay we have created a unique culture around our users (we’ve talked about our customer centricity culture at a conference, slide deck is available upon request when you come for an interview).
- The ability to work on a truly innovative product.
- The ability to work and grow among an incredible team.
- A prime location in the Sentier (Paris city center).
—> We’ve created playplays just for you! ❤️
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Designer, UX/UI Designer, or similar role, preferably working on SaaS products.
- Strong UX focus and understanding of psychology, human behaviour.
- Strong, clean visual design sense.
- Experience building a design system.
- A portfolio featuring examples of product design work (Submissions without a portfolio will not be considered).
- You have excellent communication skills (in English is a bonus) to engage with all stakeholders within the company.
ABOUT YOU ❤️
- Full of empathy for users.
- Eager to be part of a fun, fast-paced environment.
- A self-starter who’s solution-oriented, strategic, passionate and thoughtful about their work.
- Organized and ambitious mindset to follow the development of the team.
- Product thinker, strong user advocate.
- Phone call with Gilliane, our Head of People.
- Interview with Pauline, our Head of Product.
- Home Assignment and meeting with the team.
- Culture Interview.
- People Interview & CEO Interview.
Meet the PlayPlay team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin