Technical Account Manager
- Digital, E-commerce, FinTech / InsurTech
- De 50 à 250 salariés
Technical Account Manager
Créée en 1998, PayPal est la première FinTech dans le monde ; elle s’emploie à démocratiser les services financiers dans plus de 200 marchés.
Cette plateforme de services de paiement permet de simplifier le quotidien de plus de 267 millions d’utilisateurs.
Pour développer une activité e-commerce, faire ses achats en ligne, rembourser un ami ou créer une cagnotte, PayPal propose des solutions simples et toujours sécurisées.
Descriptif du poste
TECHNICAL ACCOUNT MANAGER- FRENCH LANGUAGE Global Professional Services Organization (GPS) delivers technical solutions, experience design, integration, and post-live technical services to drive product adoption and quality servicing to our customers. We are currently seeking a Technical Account Manager who is fluent in French to join our Global Professional Services team in Europe, focusing on Partners. This role is will be based in either our Dublin or Paris office. As a Technical Account Manager, you should be an excellent technical and functional expert with ability to drive complex issue management. You will act as the main point of contact for technical issues affecting PayPal Partners. We are seeking a dynamic individual with fast innovative thinking skills, exceptional technical skills, and a solid business acumen. As the Technical Account Manager, we will look for you to use your technology and business intelligence to help manage partner challenges. The role requires internal cross team participation with key internal stakeholder teams such as Product, Engineering, Customer Success, Engagement Management, and Sales. The ideal candidate is a motivated self-learner, passionate about problem solving and dedicated to our merchant’s success. Agility is a key attribute for the position and embodying a desire to be a Customer Champion.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
• Advocate for customer needs in order to overcome adoption blockers and drive new feature development with Product. Lead across multiple work streams and teams to maintain customer momentum.
• Develop strategic relationships with key stakeholders to understand partner’s business needs and desired outcomes.
• Works directly with developers, partner, and internal teams to ultimately upsell and upgrade PayPal’s product offerings with the partner. Works directly with Partners and internal teams on post integration issues to provide technical support, consulting, and best practices.
• Installation and configuration of payment APIs, and commerce products.
• Identifies irregularities in functionality and unexpected behaviours with PayPal products and services.
• Develops in-depth technical documents for distribution to PayPal partners.
• Ability to diagnose and identify issues with API’s, Code, Services, and Network connectivity.
• Ability to analyse a partner’s business and identify opportunities for improvements and growth.
• Conducts test scenarios for technical issues with code, software, hardware, devices and endpoints.
• Communicates major technical issues to partners in your portfolio.
• Identifies irregularities in functionality and unexpected behaviors with PayPal products and services.
• Develops and conducts demos of PayPal product functionality.
• Participates in the development of tools, systems and processes to improve product supportability.
• Fluency in French.
• Be comfortable with change, particularly supporting an evolving product suite.
• Possess a desire to be a Customer Champion though customer empathy and advocacy.
• Loves interacting directly with our Strategic Partners to learn about their business and help them by matching PayPal products and services with their business opportunities.
• Enjoys solving complex technical challenges that may be required to get PayPal products and services to work end-to-end in our Partners’ environments.
• Prioritizes communication and presentation skills with the ability to effectively adjust language to the target audience (CFO, CEO, Developer, etc.)
• Demonstrates their expertise in applying consultative methodologies and techniques to uncover potential new opportunities.
• While always respecting a healthy work life balance, is prepared for off business hours escalations if necessary, while being aware and work with geographic time sensitivities when triaging your tasks.
• Has strong understanding of PayPal products and services and the competitive landscape.
• Is a well-organized, self-motivated individual that can work independently with minimal direction.
• Bachelors with several years of experience or Master’s degree preferred.
• Experience in solution engineering or technical management preferred.
• Hands-on experience in C, C++, PHP or Java required.
• Troubleshooting experience with SOAP and REST environment needed.
• Experience with Web Services, SOAP, REST.
• Understanding of basic SQL Commands.
• Solid Understanding of Firewalls, proxy, HTTP Errors, server side errors, TCP/IP.
We’re a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.
Découvrez l'équipe de PayPal France
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin