- Permanent contract
- Starting date:
- Salary between €40K and €60K
- Master's Degree
- > 2 years
- FinTech / InsurTech, Marketing / Communications, Mobile Apps
- From 15 to 50 employees
- Permanent contract
This position was filled!
PayLead révolutionne la connaissance client en révélant le potentiel de la donnée de transaction bancaire !
La start-up, co-fondée en 2016, est spécialisée dans l’analyse de la donnée de transaction bancaire. Grâce à son expertise en Intelligence Artificielle, la start-up valorise cette donnée et offre des clés de connaissance client incomparables aux banques et aux marques, tout en respectant une politique de « privacy by design ».
Cette donnée particulièrement engageante et indépendante du canal d’achat est hautement prédictive. C’est une occasion inédite pour nos clients (les banques et les marchands), de mieux prendre en compte les attentes des consommateurs, en leur recommandant des offres 100% personnalisées* selon leurs comportements & préférences d’achat.
PayLead marque la fin de l’ère du marketing de masse et ouvre la voie de la recommandation personnalisée, 100% no-canal et respectueuse du consommateur.
The PayLead Operation Team is fully responsible for the implementation of PayLead technologies & services to our Corporate Customers. As an Operation Manager you will be responsible for all the delivery, from project framing down to Program launch. Projects you will be accountable for, include technical, legal and business concerns, as we operate multiple services (API, front-ends, AI engines), within a complex regulatory and competitive framework. You’ll definitely keep learning new things everyday! You’ll be the project manager for PayLead and the “Single Point Of Contact” (SPOC) for our Corporate Customers. You’ll collaborate with all different teams internally as well as externally, and ensure the great standard of delivery to our Corporate Customers.
After the Project goes live, you’ll monitor Program performances, KPIs and SLA’s. You’ll be in charge to discover and qualify customers’ needs and you’ll be accountable for the client satisfaction. As an Ops Manager you strongly believe that execution is the only strategy that matters.
The team is composed of engineers and consultants with different backgrounds and experiences both in the industry and academia. We expect you to bring your experience, your knowledge, your curiosity to keep learning, your Passion for Excellence and Hard work and above all your Team play mindset.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Define project framing to meet with client’s expectations, fully understanding constraints and agenda
- Brief the Legal team with appropriate workflows, roles and responsibilities schemes to define contractual framework
- Secure project planning, identify and manage project pitfall
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams at PayLead to ensure delivery and roadmap
- Drive client relationship as SPOC leader for PayLead, with great ability to navigate into large enterprise organizations
- Identify Corporate Customer needs and business opportunities to improve Product fit according to our strategy
- Participate to pre-sales meetings and product demo sessions
- Ensure the quality of our services by testing PayLead’s APIs
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience / interest in tech and regulatory trends in the Banking and payment industry
- Experienced project manager/Ops Manager in companies with proven methodology & process superiority on the market.
- Strong organizational & coordination skills, result oriented
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects, teams and stakeholders simultaneously
- Experienced in project managing Enterprise projects, comfortable dealing with senior decision makers
- Highly reliable and rigorous
- Highly autonomous with excellent communication skills
- Strong technical background concerning API (SQL is a plus)
- Strong appetite for getting your hands dirty
- Microsoft Office / GSuite mastering
- English proficiency (other language is a plus)
- Knowledge in Legal areas is a plus (Data privacy and GDPR)
- At least you will have come from an engineering background, with 2 years’ experience as a project/operation manager within a consulting company, or a financial institution
- We like positive mindset and need to be able to laugh at work everyday
- We need energy, humility and passion at the same time
- We value reliability, execution and hard work
After a short call, you will be invited for an on-site interview.
During the on-site interview, you will have the occasion to meet with the team and the founders.
Meet the PayLead team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin