- FinTech / InsurTech, SaaS / Cloud Services, Ressources humaines
- Entre 250 et 2000 salariés
IT Operations Manager (all genders)
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : > 4 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. Its teams have built an automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money so they can focus on what really matters: employees.
At PayFit, they are committed to a culture of inclusion and an environment that enables fulfillment in freedom & responsibility.
Who are we? 🚀
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. PayFit is an automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus on what really matters: their employees.
Since 2015, we have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain, the UK and Italy. With 7,000 customers in 4 countries, we are one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Europe.
Today, we are more than 650 employees at PayFit and we all share four core values:
- Care for each other
- Always stay humble
- Strive for excellence
- Live and work with passion
We are committed to a culture of inclusion and an environment that enables fulfillment in freedom & responsibility. You want to join us? This video is better than a long description…
What will be your role?
Get onboard of the PayFit rocket by joining our Corporate IT Operations Team as a IT Operations Manager.
The Corporate IT & Security organization of PayFit is growing. We recently decided to split our team in two, and the Corporate IT Operations team will handle the day to day tasks (on and off boardings, hardware orders, daily support, SAAS management), while the Corporate IT Engineering team will focus on specific areas like Endpoints, Network and IAM.
We are looking for our Corporate IT Operations Manager to help us grow the team and handle even more challenges.
You will be responsible for:
- Day to day management of the IT Operations team ( weekly follow-up, coaching, project management).
- Supervision of the flow of incoming tickets and their resolution
- Supervision of the onboarding(s) and offboarding(s) (accounts creation, setup of computers etc..).
- Handle the day to day collaboration with specific teams (People and others) to ensure projects are completed on time and objectives are met
- Supervision of the ordering of new hardware (computers, monitors etc..)
- Supervision of the management of SAAS licenses, ensuring we have the right licenses at the right time
- Provide weekly and monthly status reports on defined KPI (number of tickets, time to resolution etc..)
- Participate in the creation / update of the roadmap of the Corp IT & Security team
- Participate to the Security Leadership meetings
- Participate in the hiring process for new players (in Corp IT Operations or Corp IT Engineering).
This job has been tailored for you if
You have the following qualities
- A degree in Information Technology or a related degree
- 4 years of experience in information systems
- You have at least 3 year of experience in managing a team of up to 10 people
- You’re creative, curious, and eager to learn
- You have experience with managing projects
- You believe in documentation and knowledge-sharing with others
- You are familiar with a variety of SaaS (Okta / Google Workspace / Slack)
- You have experience in people management and you know how to help people grow and evolve
- You are fluent in English
We would be even more impressed if you are :
- You have a demonstrated expertise with Information Security, IT certifications & compliance standards
- You have experience working around the ISO27001 certification
- Validation of the application
- HR Telephone interview
- Meet with Charles, our IT Manager
- Meet with the Corp IT Operations team
- Meet with Gwendal, our Head of Security
- Background check to verify your identity, diploma and past professional experience in the context of our ISO27001 certification
What we offer ❤️
- An international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London, Milan)
- Awork from anywhere policy to allow you flexibility in regards to where and when you want to work
- 150 euros equipment budget to comfortably work from home
- A gym at our Paris office and a Gymlib membership with preferential rates
- Restaurant tickets card (Swile)
- 20 weeks of maternity leave supported by PayFit and 4 weeks of partner leave (Signed the Parental Act)
- Health insurance (supported to 60% by PayFit)
- One day per year dedicated to volunteer for an association
- A fulfilling and inclusive workplace, offering equal opportunities for any minority, disability, gender identity and sexual orientation. Don’t forget: everyone fits at PayFit!