- FinTech / InsurTech, SaaS / Cloud Services, Ressources humaines
- Entre 250 et 2000 salariés
Finance Ops (all genders)
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : > 2 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. Its teams have built an automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money so they can focus on what really matters: employees.
At PayFit, they are committed to a culture of inclusion and an environment that enables fulfillment in freedom & responsibility.
Who are we?
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. We have built a fast, intuitive and automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus and what really matters: their employees. Through PayFit, employees have a dedicated access to their payslips and are able to manage efficiently their leave and expense requests. To build such a solution, we have created our own programming language: JetLang. Thanks to JetLang we were able to code Labour Code and collective agreements, and today we continue to add new features.
We have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever-growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France since 2015 and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain, and the UK. More than 5000 companies and over 700 PayFiters have already joined the adventure ; and we have just raised 254M€ to always pursue our journey.
PayFit is successful not only because of our product but because of our culture. Our values are at the heart of everything we do. It’s important to us that we:
- Care for each other
- Always stay humble
- Strive for excellence
- Live and work with passion
We’re all equal
As an equal opportunity employer, we provide our employees with a safe, inclusive and respectful culture and workplace. We’re passionate and enthusiastic about our mission and committed to our employees and customers.
Your role : Be️ the️ builder️ of️ Finance️ of️ all️ our️ entities️.
You are the link between Global Finance and local entities.
PayFit is looking for a Finance Ops, to partner with Finance Business Partners and key departments to help building a consistent budget and financial statements all year long.
Along with the G&A team, you will ensure the good financial health of our local entities and be involved in the enhancement of the financial performance of the company. This is a great opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, exciting and collaborative company!
Your missions: Within the Finance team, you will be positioned as a true finance builder to contribute to the general PayFit growth. You will :
- Design, set-up and improve our budget tools and processes to automate our budgeting and reforecasting cycle all year long
- Participate actively in the preparation of reports for the management
- Build a strategic consolidated monthly reporting view
Business Partner of finance team
- Proactive in the optimization of systems and processes as long as the Company evolves
- Collaborate with PayFit’s Ops departments to implement concrete initiatives and elaborate consistent dashboards & analysis
- Lead the implementation of new financial solutions :
- Set up of ERP and
- Report toolImprove existing reports
Strategic Internal Reporting and project lead
- Provide powerful dashboards to help Top Management to track their activities to business results, in order to take the right decision
This job has been tailored for you if:
- You are organized and proactive, able to handle multiple topics at the same time and prioritise them
-You are a good communicant & have an excellent verbal and written communication skills in French & English
- You have 2-3 years' experience in the related fields: audit, transaction & services, finance, data analysis
- You have strong modeling and analytical skills. You are fluent with data manipulation. Excel/google sheet is your best friend
- You are flexible and curious with a great adaptability skills to work in a constantly evolving and fast paced environment. You have the ability to investigate and focus on new projects
- You are a real team player who want to build a big success story with us
- You speak both french and english fluently and you want to work in an international and dynamic environment
- You love numbers, have an analytical mindset and you have strong interpersonal and communication skills,
- You want to learn, improve and gain responsibility,
- Ambiguity of a growing business is a natural environment for you.
1️⃣Discovery call with a Talent Acquisition Specialist
2️⃣2 Phone interviews (30’) with Finance Ops team members
3️⃣Business case with team-member (1 hour)
4️⃣Phone interview with your future manager (30’)
5️⃣Meet Finance team Ops
What we offer:
- An amazing working environment, designed for kindness and blossoming;
- An international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London, Milan)
- A work from anywhere policy to allow you flexibility in regards to where and when you want to work
- 150 euros equipment budget to comfortably work from homeA gym at our Paris office and a Gymlib membership with preferential rates
- Restaurant tickets card (Swile)
- 20 weeks of maternity leave supported by PayFit and 4 weeks of partner leave (Signed the Parental Act)
- Regular team & global events
- Health insurance (supported to 60% by PayFit)
- One day per year dedicated to volunteer for an association
- A fulfilling and inclusive workplace, offering equal opportunities for any minority, disability, gender identity and sexual orientation. Don’t forget: everyone fits at PayFit!