Traffic Manager (SEO & SEA) - Paris
- Début :
- Télétravail total possible
- > 2 ans
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Traffic Manager (SEO & SEA) - Paris
- Début :
- Télétravail total possible
- > 2 ans
Who are they?
Do you dream of a new adventure ? Do you have international ambition ? and are you looking for your next challenge and the next company you will thrive with for a long time ?
We are looking for a Traffic Acquisition Manager Superstar (SEO & SEA) who knows Acquisition (with a capital A) like the back of their hand and who will take extreme ownership of his campaign results :
- A proven creative player with a solid track record of creating compelling, highly efficient campaigns with crazy ROI
- Hacker mind & out of the box thinker : who loves testing and uncovering new hacks to reach new audiences to generate qualified leads and have really high conversion rate… At a ridiculously low cost.
- Analytical mind & Data Driven
- With 2-3 years of experience running paid acquisition campaigns in a fast-paced digital environment for large audiences.
This is a full-time position, carried out remotely or from our amazing offices in Dubai.
⚠️Disclaimer : We are aware that ad results depend on many factors :
- Really good content
- An amazing ad
- A high converting funnel
- An offer that fits perfectly the audience’s needs…
That’s a part of the story.
But we need a hacker-minded traffic manager who will always find creative solutions.. Someone who will do whatever it takes to make the funnel full of qualified leads, at a ridiculously low cost.
Is that you ?
We have 3 dreams :
- Helping 100 000 people achieve 1 dream and stick their pictures on a wall we call the 100 000 dreams WALL
- Have Will Smith and Richard Branson in our next documentary
- Create the Netflix of E-Learning & Coaching
and for that we NEED YOU!
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US 😉
Paradox has one goal: to help people and organizations live their true ambition
We provide a set of tools and strategies around productivity, leadership, coaching and marketing through mobile apps, e-learning platforms, trainings, events and a strong social media presence
Today, the education industry faces three problems:
1 ) An effervescence of unsubstantiated theories.
To remedy this, we have surrounded ourselves with scientists, top entrepreneurs ( Richard Branson, Marc Simoncini, Fred Mazzella ), top athletes (Fred Bousquet, Frank Leboeuf), artists (Barry Osborne, producer of Lord of the Rings and Matrix)… to deconstruct their strategies and share counter-intuitive ideas that are thought provoking.
2) worthwhile Ideas conveyed in a boring way
3) Change is hard. And knowledge alone works for too few people
This is why our ambition is to make our training and coaching as attractive as watching Netflix and leave our clients’ success as the only choice.
Our obsession is to Reinvent Breakthrough At scale
Today, this approach has paid off and has enabled us to exceed one million followers on social media and to organize online events and training courses attended by thousands of people.
But we wanted more, so we created 2 new brands with international ambitions.
And that’s where you come in.
YOUR MISSION 🚀
Your mission is to perfectly and efficiently juggle between SEA, native ads, social ads and retargeting to double qualified leads entering our 3 main product funnels, at the lowest cost possible.
You’re a Lead Acquisition Specialist on Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, Google, YouTube, Tik Tok and Pinterest and you’re obsessed with ROI. And ready to smartly manage budgets of 300k - 1 Million $ in ads each year.
And able to Build ads from scratch (targeting, creative (at least for the vision), tracking, reporting)
🎯 YOUR 4 RESPONSIBILITIES ( where you’ll get measured )
1 . Create and implement the SEA strategy
- Set up a Winning SEA strategy and improving it at all levels (design, audiences, keywords, wording, A/B tests…)
- Lead the whole assets creation needed **for the campaigns
- Identify new creative smart angles, renderings and formats for our ads based on business needs and constant monitoring of our competitors’ ads
- Improve, test, test, test and… oh yes : TEST 😎
- Create outrageously well-converting landing pages.
- Explore and launch new acquisition canals
2. Tracking and Performance Monitoring
- Automatically track daily circulation, costs, revenues and key KPIs
- Create new dynamic, automated reports
- Conduct a deep competitive and sectoral watch on the market
- Bring clever optimization recommendations to improve our ROI
- Improve main KPIs on a recurring basis (ads CTR, CPL, CPA, ROAS, CPM, number of leads and customers generated, number of qualified calls booked by the Sales Team)
- Set up weekly split tests (A/B) to improve the conversion (lead, sale…)
4 . Create and implement the SEO strategy of our websites
- Implement the most effective natural referencing strategy to be ranked at the top of Google
- Find highly engaged partners and manage them through backlinking / net linking.
- Define the keywords and the tree structure.
- Constantly optimize titles, contents, images (monthly technical and semantic audit, review of markup, meta title and description….)
- Ensure good internal linking.
- Analyze the returns to improve our positioning.
The ideal candidate: 😍
5 MUST HAVE:
- EXCEL in EXECUTION and Exceptional drive : with you things are quickly implemented.
- Influence Mind: know how to think through the mind of people (able to improve copy, scripts, teasers, webinars).
- Analytical Process & Data Driven
- master the tools: Google Analytics, Data Studio, Tag Manager, SEM rush, GS, Google Optimize, (Hubspot and Webflow would be a plus), as well as tracking techniques
- Highly Creative with a design touch
PERSONALITY & SOFT SKILLS
- ObsessedbyWINNING with Style : we love marketing that isn’t pushy
- You want to sell meaningful products that really change lives
- Strong knowledge of tracking / reporting tools ( e.g: GA, Google Search Console, GTM, Segment, Hotjar etc)
- Solid experience in SEO & SEA
- Knowledge of the technical standards of digital advertising (VAST, VPAID, etc.);
REAL NICE TO HAVE :
- you love the field of coaching, personal development and business
IT MIGHT NOT BE FOR YOU
- We are inspired by a culture of performance and ambition and we have a very startup-oriented culture where everything is fast-paced and there is a lot of change. You won’t always be told what to do or how to do it.
- We tell each other things, even if they are uncomfortable. We value growth over ego. In our company, expressing disagreement to a manager and knowing how to debate is valued! We encourage critical and strategic thinking.
- This is a full-time position, carried out remotely or from our amazing offices in Dubai.
If all this makes sense with you, then we’ll love working with you (and you with us, you’ll be pampered!)
WHY JOIN US ❤️
You will only promote life-changing products and trainings.
Growth & Excellence 🚀
-> Being surrounded by A-Players who thrive to perform while being in a good mood
-> you don’t want bosses, but coaches and ongoing conversations to support your growth
-> an Ambitious company synonymous with opportunities for evolution!
Competitive Salary 💰
But you don’t just want a competitive paycheck, you want also…
Impact & Meaning🔥 -> play a crucial role in the development of a company whose content and products are enjoyed by millions of people
-> Wake up in the morning feeling like you are making a difference is something!We receive messages every day from clients who have successfully lost weight, quit smoking, made more money, built better relationships, created businesses and made positive changes in their lives.
But that’s not all, because we put at the heart of our strategy…
Freedom & Well Being ☀️
-> A company culture based on autonomy & accountability
-> 350€ per year paid by the company to take care of yourself ( for your gym, or dance class )
-> Flexible working hours
-> A remote culture from day one with the freedom to work from wherever you want
-> Magnificent office in Dubai, Paris, Barcelona
-> Work on Mac, for us it counts :)
-> Annual team building / Team retreats to get together
And as Yannick, our community manager, says:
To make a long story short, Paradox is a growth adventure on steroids, an adventure where you grow personally trying to make others do the same.
How to apply ?
❌ Any copy-pasted and non-personalized application goes directly to the trash can.
⚠️ To complete the recruitment process, each candidate must organize calls with his or her previous managers. If you are not comfortable with this idea: do not apply ⚠️
📃A quick 7 to 8-minutes survey
📞⚡️A 15-minutes call by zoom or by phone
📞🌟A 60-minute CULTURE interview by Zoom or by phone to better understand your background and check in depth the alignment with our values and culture
💻 A FINAL interview: video call to review your background & see how we can match your desires with our needs.
⚠️ Reference Calls: you organize for us at least 3 calls with former managers. We do this because it’s the insurance for you and the team to be surrounded by A-Players, and it’s also a way to get to know you and make your onboarding easier.
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter