No code Maker - MacGyver ;) Developer - Engineer
- Début :
- Télétravail total possible
- Bac +2
- > 2 ans
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
No code Maker - MacGyver ;) Developer - Engineer
- Début :
- Télétravail total possible
- Bac +2
- > 2 ans
Who are they?
We have 3 dreams :
- Helping 100 000 people achieve 1 dream and stick their pictures on a wall we call the 100 000 dreams WALL
- Have Will Smith and Richard Branson in our next documentary
- Create a 10 000 people event that would shake our industry
But for that we NEED YOUU.
We are looking for a Top Gun No code Maker
Too many people end their lives with regrets. That’s why…
Paradox has one goal: to help people live their ambition and become who they need to be to create the life that truly inspires them.
We provide a set of tools and strategies around productivity, leadership, coaching and marketing…
Through mobile applications, e-learning platforms, events and a strong presence on social networks.
Today, the personal growth industry faces three major issues :
- 1) An effervescence of unfounded theories
To address this issue, they have surrounded themselves with scientists, top athletes (Fred Bousquet, Frank Leboeuf, Serge Betsen among others), artists (Barry Osborne, producer of The Lord of the Rings and The Matrix), entrepreneurs (Marc Simoncini, Frédéric Mazzella, Gary Vaynerchuk, Janine Allis) and many others leaders and experts to dissect their strategies and share counter-intuitive and thought-provoking ideas.
2) Ideas that are worthwhile but shared in a boring way and which unfortunately don’t arise any interest among people.
3) Change is hard. And knowledge alone works for too few people
That’s why their ambition is to make our training about entrepreneurship and coaching as attractive as watching Netflix and leaves no other choices other success.
Today, this approach has paid off and has enabled them to exceed one million followers on social media and to organize online events and training courses attended by thousands of people.
That’s all well and good, but we wanted more, so we created two new brands with international ambitions :
The first one called Business Impact to serve established entrepreneurs to Grow Their Business
And the second Effective Coaching Institute to train people to become exceptional life and executive coaches.
And that’s where you come in…
You dream of joining an ambitious adventure, of a new challenge and you want to feel you have an impact
We are looking for our Nocode MacGyver, we could say our Top Gun Nocode Developer
✅ Out of the box thinker
✅ Obsessed Problem Solver
✅ Detail Oriented and impressively fast
✅ Automation Addict
You will automate everything that can be automated.
In order to reach the sky, we need to transform our company in a SCALE MACHINE, and this is precisely why we need you!
This is something to see the Awe in the eyes of the team when you automate a painful and repetitive task, you become the magician.
Your main mission is to automate all the repetitive tasks in every department to transform the company in a SCALE MACHINE
To make the text efficient and easy to read, some adjectives/names are written in the masculine form but let’s be clear, all of them can be conjugated perfectly in the feminine! For us, excellence has no gender and moreover the team is made up of 50% women.
This is a full time position, carried out remotely or from our amazing offices in Dubai, Geneva or Lisbon.
🎯 Your 6 main missions :
1 ) Design and Implement Simple to Complex Integromat Scenarios in order to automate a lot of different task and activities
- Catch new opportunities for automation
- Implement and integrate applications on Nocode platforms (Airtable, Webflow, Integromat, zapier, Clickup…) 🧑💻
- Work with Webhook, Regex, Json, Parsers : nothing stop you to automate something
2 ) Create new Integromat/Zapier Application with API for the App that don’t exit in integromat yet
- From the API of a cloud software you create the application
3) Design Data Model to organise in the most efficient way the Data
- Structure Airtable or Google sheet ( choice of format, list of element )
- Organise Data as a Database and design the Database model
4 ) Fix and Improve current systems/workflow
- Create bug free automation
- Anticipate Teams mistake
- Reorganise Airtable Database
- Manage the migration from one tool to another
5 ) Document, Process and Explain your automation to non tech team members
- You do what it takes to make everything that you do so easy to use for non technical people
- You anticipate non technical mistakes, and limit them by design ( Limited choices, pre filled list, permissions, shared views… )
- Document everything you do to be maintain by other Nocode Maker
6 ) Implement Design in Webflow
- Implement a Funnel, landing pages by yourself
- Go From the Adobe XD to Webflow and create a fully responsive awesome page
The ultimate KPI :
The number of bug-free automation created per month.
Why join us? ❤️
This is the opportunity…
- To play a major role in the growth of an ambitious company
- Join a company which has a real impact on the lives of its customers
- To grow in a culture that combines well-being, performance and ambition.
Paradox is also…
- A team always in a good mood as it tackles a world market populated by dinosaurs 🦖🦕 or by people who are there just to take advantage of a market opportunity
- Waking up in the morning feeling like you are making a difference in the lives of millions of people and helping them realize their dreams.
- Ambitious company: We are never satisfied with “good enough” and we are always looking for the next crazy project to realize.
- The possibility to work from wherever you want (by the pool, in the forest or on your desk that we will offer you) or from our offices in Dubai or Geneva or even a mix of both.
- A Remote culture from day one: We’re always experimenting with new ways to make teleworking as warm and cool as the energy in our offices.
- A culture based on autonomy
- The assurance of being pushed to progress
- A company in full growth, synonymous with opportunities for evolution!
But that’s not all, because we put the well-being of the team at the heart of our strategy :
☑️ 350€ per year paid by the company for your gym subscription, or your Yoga teacher, your Dance class, etc.
☑️ Flexible hours: What’s important to us is the value you bring more than just the time you work.
☑️ Magnificent offices in Dubai and soon in Geneva (it feels like home, and even a little better).
☑️ Standing desks paid by the company if you work remotely
☑️ Working on Mac, for us it counts :)
☑️ Teambuilding / Team retreats : you receive your plane ticket to join us by the pool or the sea and have a good time together, talk about the vision, celebrate our victories and brainstorm the next crazy challenge.
The perfect fit : 😍
This position fits you if Technically :
✅ You have already put projects in production in Nocode 🎖
✅ You love with the world of No Code tools 🧑💻
✅ You are at ease working with Webhook and API
✅ Strong understanding of API design.
✅ Strong understanding of different API standards (SOAP, REST, etc).
✅ Strong experience with data interchange formats (JSON, XML, REGEX, etc).
✅ 2+ years of experience working with SQL databases.
But tech is the first half of the story…
If you say easily I think that’s not possible, we cannot automate that : it’s the mission for you.
We need someone whom It’s literally your own personal challenge, and pride to find THE way to automate it, and you persevere until you found, you are in someways stimulated when it’s seem impossible.
✅ You are a curious, thorough and detail-oriented person 👓
✅ You live and breath Design Thinking
✅ You have a strong analytical mind and can think outside the box 🧮
✅ Ability to think abstractly and your ultimate knowledge of code
✅ You like to think like a growth hacker, bring value to your code and any development you do.
✅ You take heart building automation that simplify the life of team members
✅ You’re always learning new things and enjoy thinking deeper.
✅ You’re excited by improving existing solutions, to make them scale
✅ You document all the things you do and create process to make easy for other people to use what you had done
✅ You’re at ease with communication and sharing information.
✅ You can work in an autonomous manner and manage your time in order to reach your goals.
✅ Organized and rigorous: You can work on different projects at the same time
Language required :
English : bilingual or fluent
French : Optional (a plus but by no means an absolute necessity)
But maybe it’s not for you
As you have understood, we don’t want people who are just looking for a “job”. We are inspired by a culture of performance and ambition.
We want to produce what very few companies have the courage to do, we want to create the exceptional and impact as many lives as possible.
For this reason, some people imagine that they will work in an easy and pressure-free environment.
We have a very startup oriented culture where everything goes fast, where there is a lot of change and where they don’t always tell you exactly what to do and how to do it.
We tell each other things, even if they are uncomfortable, we prefer growth to ego comfort and we like it! With us, expressing disagreement to a manager and knowing how to argue is valued!
We encourage critical and strategic thinking, we question our assumptions, we are attentive to our biases and we try to put our energy where the leverage is the greatest.
Do you see criticism as a personal attack? Are you willing to receive regular feedback to help you progress? Are you ready to welcome them? To give it to others?
We are aware that this is not for everyone.
If it all makes sense with you, then we’re going to love working with you (and you’ll be pampered with us!),
Come and write the next chapter with us.
How to apply ?
❌ Any copy-pasted and non-personalized application goes directly to the trash can.
⚠️ To complete the recruitment process, each candidate must organize calls with his or her previous managers. If you are not comfortable with this idea: do not apply ⚠️
TO APPLY :
All you have to do is to fill out a short questionnaire by clicking on “Apply for this position”. We will ask you to attach your CV (incomplete applications will not be considered):
Google in its early days conducted 12 job interviews.
Apple always does between 9 and 12.
We do 4.
Some will find that it’s still too much but for us it’s the right balance to make sure this job is right for you as we want to avoid as much as possible that in 3 or 6 months, you or we realize that this job is not for you so we avoid as much as possible these always uncomfortable moments.
For you, as for us!
- 📃A quick 7 to 8-minutes survey
- 📞⚡️A 15-minutes call by zoom or by phone
- 📞🌟A 60-minute CULTURE interview by Zoom or by phone to better understand your background and check in depth the alignment with our values and culture
- 📞 ⚙️ A 60-minute TECHNICAL interview with your future manager to align with what would be expected from you and to assess your specific skills.
- ⚠️ Reference Calls: you organize for us at least 3 calls with former managers. We do this because it’s the insurance for you and the team to be surrounded by A-Players, and it’s also a way to get to know you and make your onboarding easier.
- Welcome aboard!
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter