Product Manager B2B - CDI - 🇫🇷
- E-commerce, Software
Product Manager B2B - CDI - 🇫🇷
We are papernest.
We have a dream: a world without paperwork. A world where administration phobics like us live finally protected from the anguish of the form filling and surcharges for late payments.
On the other hand, we will not lie to you, there is much work to do. That’s why we are looking for committed, creative, and enthusiastic people like you.
Since 2015, we’ve been working hard. In France there are 4+ million moves per year, and 76% of people feel stressed about moving - this is the big problem we decided to solve. As a result, we have created the only platform that allows you to transfer all your contracts when you move, 100% free, 100% online. Celebrating our fifth anniversary, we have more than 650+ employees, based in Paris and Barcelona; and we have been serving over 500,000 users in France, Spain, UK and Italy.
We think big: bubbling ideas all around the world towards a future where our entire administrative life is as simple as a single click.
And this is why we are looking for a talented Product Manager.
You will own and manage key features of our B2B product (Papernest Pro) - our super star product which has made x5 growth in 2019 (and this is just beginning) - serving real estate professionals. You will be working in a dedicated squad with our talented developers and product designers to build the #1 B2B product in our industry.
You will report to the Lead Product Manager B2B.
- Develop the product strategy and product vision
- Create, prioritise, and implement the product roadmap
- Conduct user research applying lean UX methodologies and processes
- Conceive and design product solutions
- Manage the product backlog and ensure delivery
- Follow the product’s performance regularly and conduct product analysis
- Collaborate closely with Tech, Marketing, and Operations teams
- Communicate proactively on the product roadmap, releases, work in progress, and next priorities
- Assist marketing, partnership, and strategy teams to present and operate our product
- You are passionate about product management and full of positive energy
- You have had a first work experience in product management, ideally on a SaaS product
- You have designed working prototypes to test ideas with (almost) no development
- You are a business savvy and strategic thinker
- You love tech and know how to work with developers
- You love learning and you learn fast, really fast
- You are humble, proactive, and organised
- You are speak French and English fluently
You have worked in real-estate or bank industries
You know some web programming languages (HTML, CSS, JS, Python, SQL, etc.)
You have some experience with no-code solutions (Zapier)
You’ve already a version control system such as Git
- You will be working with talented, smart, and great people
- You will have high responsibility and autonomy to make as much impact as you can imagine
- You will be working in a fast-growing and internationally expanding company with great opportunities for you to step up in your career
- You will work in a meritocracy with test-and-learn and fear-nothing attitude where truths rule and politics have no space
- And not mention our much loved monthly theme paper-party and other events
Your manager will be Joël, our lead PM B2B. A native of Grenoble with an unpronounceable surname, Joel is passionate about planes and obtained his private pilot’s license even before learning how to drive! He worked in commercial aviation, in auditing, in China (where he stayed 18 months) and in fashion (don’t expect him to dress well though) before joining the paper-family in June 2020. His mission is the same as yours: making B2B clients (real estate agents, bankers …) our greatest ambassadors.
- A first call with HR team
- An interview with Joël, your future manager
- A product case to do at home
- One last interview with Jean, our CPO
Meet the team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin