- SaaS / Cloud Services, Ressources humaines, Accompagnement d'entreprises
- Entre 15 et 50 salariés
Senior Analyst Developer (Java/Angular/node.js - python)
- Télétravail total possible
- Éducation : Bac +5 / Master
- Expérience : > 5 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
All our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
Don’t hesitate to apply if you don’t fulfil 100% of the requirements. Superheroes don’t exist. People with passion and talent do!
About Oyesk and philosophy
Oyesk is a smart company solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling for them: global payroll management, benefits, taxes, and compliance.
Oyesk is also helping people redirect their career as freelancers instead of employees to get a more flexible or profitable life.
We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. We also encourage work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and fully or hybrid remote work. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
Key job responsibilities
We are currently looking for a full-time a Senior Analyst Developer owner that will contribute to our organization and products by driving, analyzing, participating to the development, reviewing, and delivering business features.
To do so, you will have to:
- Write new documentation and keep the existing technical documentation up to date (including blueprints, knowledge bases and troubleshooting articles, other technical documentations)
- Ensure that the functional need is clear enough to allow a good analysis
- Participate actively to technical refinement, co-design, and technical analysis sessions
- Draw coherent architecture and infrastructure/security schemas,
- Define data storage needs and related data schema.
- Identify design patterns to apply or reuse,
- Manage the stories sub tasking and description of what needs to be developed and how (Rules writing)
- Define REST API contracts and other protocol communications
- Participate in defining and improving our development practices to ensure consistency with the market “best practices” and our constraints.
- Represent and implement business processes representation (BPMN)
- Develop features, review, and deploy them using our CI/CD pipeline (front-end, back-end, middleware settings)
- Provide help to junior resources via peer coding, peer reviews, knowledge sharing sessions.
- Work in cooperation with our Product Owner, Craftsman, DevOps, other developers, QA, business teams, data scientist, CTO…
- Give your management & product owner regular updates on the progress of your assigned objectives/tasks. In case of serious problems, you communicate proactively about possible solutions/adjustments so that the timing of the project can be guaranteed.
- Establish estimates for features to deliver.
- Learn from your mistakes and the team’s mistakes by continuously improving the processes in place
We are not interested by your degree but by your personality and your experiences!
- >5 years of software development
- Technical stack: Maven, Java 14+, Spring Boot 2+, OpenAPI, Node.js 14+, Angular 13, Typescript, Redux, HTML5/CSS3, RabbitMQ, SQL, PostgreSQL, Liquibase, GraphQL, Elasticsearch, ELK, Git, Kubernetes, Docker, S3 bucket, Linux
- Knowledge about Python 3+, Lombok, MapStruct, Lombok, vavr, BPMN (and relative BPM engines) is a plus
- Methodology: Agile/Scrum
- University or master’s degree in a relevant area
- Proven collaborative experience, with the ability to unite and motivate resources for a common goal.
- You have a pragmatic, goal-driven mindset taking into consideration the scope delivery schedule and what can be achieved taking all constraints into consideration
- Excellent investigative, analytics, documentation writing, and proofreading skills
- Ability to take in business information and write them to be accessible to all IT team members.
- Work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to work and communicate clearly and precisely externally, internally, and with team members (oral and written)
- Attention to detail when authoring and reviewing documents
- Ability to prioritize, plan, and manage several tasks simultaneously
- Fluent in English: speaking and writing.
- French or Dutch or German is an asset.
- You want to join a scale-up and you are not afraid to have a lot of variety and uncertainty in your job
- You have an eye for detail; you are very structured, yet you can be pragmatic
- You quickly adapt to new priorities, are willing to do what adds the most value to us at a given time
- You have good written and verbal communication skills in English (Dutch or French are a plus)
- You are open-minded, curious, and motivated
- And most importantly, be fun :)
What We Offer
A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale up environment in a hyper-growth context
The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
Flexible working hours
Interview with HR manager, future manager, and technical referent
Prior employment verification check