- Logistique, Transports maritime et routier
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
- Alternance (12 à 24 mois)
- Début :
- Télétravail ponctuel autorisé
- Éducation : Bac +3
- Expérience : > 6 mois
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Our mission : to simplify international transportation through technology and data ! ✈️
Founded in 2017, Ovrsea is a new generation freight forwarder that uses technology to simplify and optimize international transportation for companies. We support more than 600 companies such as Engie, Vinci, Devialet, Sézane or even Nuxe in more than 60 countries in their international freight transport.
We allow our customers to manage all their transport issues in a few clicks from our web interface, from quotation to invoicing, by digitizing the entire transport tracking experience. We have also developed an in-house platform to facilitate the operational management of our customers’ transports in order to best meet their needs in record time.
Ovrsea, a fast-growing company …
The year 2021 has been strategic for Ovrsea: Since January 2021, we have joined forces with the Bolloré Group to accelerate our development and we have recruited 50 people.
2022 promises to be an even more challenging year with the recruitment of 100+ people, the opening of 4 new international offices and thus expand on the international market! Moreover we plan to triple our revenue for the third year in a row.
Are you ready to join us and be a part of our development ? 🚀
Concretely, what are you going to do?
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and as part of the Global Marketing Team, you will be in charge of your own operational projects and contribute to OVRSEA Marketing strategy.
In charge of developing, drafting and creating impactful content and campaigns, for B2B leads and other audiences, your work will have a direct impact on our commercial growth and brand awareness ambitions.
You will work at least for several countries : France, Spain, US & Italy.
Your assignments will be divided into 3 main parts :
Content Creation & Promotion (33%)
- Participating in the creation of compelling content to drive awareness, engagement and leads: whitepapers, blog articles, reports, magazine, podcasts, videos, use cases…
- Handling the promotion working closely with the Design (for asset creation) and Digital teams (paid, email, social media, website campaigns…)
Communication Strategy & Execution (33%)
- Contributing to the marketing calendar and localization/ adaptation of global actions
- Assist with event preparation & support on marketing communication for events (online/social/email/website…)
Campaign Management & Performance (33%)
- Plan, configure, test and shoot demand generation campaigns using HubSpot and Salesforce. For this you will develop landing pages, write series of emails, create mailing lists, and report on the performance of these campaigns. Objective : to create business !
- Participating in the analysis of every campaign’s performance
🎁 What will you find at Ovrsea ?
- The opportunity to join one of the French Tech companies 🐓 in hyper-growth, to participate in an incredible human adventure and in the international transport revolution
- The opportunity to work independently on various projects in collaboration with other teams and with a high degree of responsibility
- A team of talented people who all share a strong team identity: analytical spirit, quality of execution and willingness to learn
- Horizontal management and a high degree of initiative
- A unique working environment at the foot of Montmartre! 🕌
- 50% of the cost of your transport ticket is covered
- Swile card (5,5 euros paid by Ovrsea for your meals)
- Alan mutual insurance (80% of the cost is covered by Ovrsea)
- Regular events (afterworks, team lunch, culture sharing, …)
Still not convinced ? 🤔
You can consult our Notion’s presentation page to discover our history, our products, our teams, our commitments and the many benefits we offer to our employees!
We also offer you a short video to familiarize you with our culture and to learn more about Ovrsea’s #1 value: Pedagogy.
This value translates into : The implementation of webinars, PIC and PEC (our internal and external cultural presentations), a culture of writing via Notion, an onboarding promoting a complete immersion in the world of international transport, … and more!
You are planning to join us ? Don’t hesitate anymore and apply to join the crazy Ovrsea adventure ! ✈️
- Your mother tongue is French and you speak and write in English
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent analytical mind
- You are passionate about Marketing topics and challenges : Branding, Digital Marketing, Go-To-Market
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- HR call with Mélinda, our Talent Acquisition Manager (30 min)
- Interview with Joséphine, our Head of Marketing (1h00)
- Technical test
- Speed recruiting with the team
- The final proposal ! 🙌
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter