- Bac +5 / Master
- > 6 mois
- AdTech / MarTech, Digital Marketing / Data Marketing, Média
- Bac +5 / Master
- > 6 mois
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Outbrain, plateforme leader de Discovery en France et dans le monde, fait découvrir aux internautes des contenus personnalisés selon leurs centres d’intérêt (vidéo, éditorial, offres, produits, services, etc.). Outbrain génère plus de 275 milliards de recommandations par mois et touche plus d’1 milliard de visiteurs uniques dans le monde. Sa technologie de recommandation est installée sur les plus grands sites média au monde parmi lesquels Le Monde, TF1, L’Équipe, 20 Minutes, Allociné, CNN, ESPN, The Guardian, The Telegraph…
Fondé en 2006 et basé à New York, Outbrain s’est développé à l’international avec des bureaux dans de nombreux pays, dont la France, le Royaume-Uni, l’Allemagne, l’Italie, l’Espagne, Singapour, le Japon ou encore l’Australie.
Descriptif du poste
Would you like to build upon your career in digital sales with the market leader; one of the fastest growing companies in online marketing and in an international environment?
Outbrain is seeking a highly motivated, entrepreneurial sales manager to join their commercial team, with a focus on Mid-Market, in Paris.
You’ll be leading the sales efforts for Mid Market clients tackling lead companies, DTC companies, startups and other SMBs looking to develop their business online.
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving direct revenue by leveraging the industry’s leading content, advertising and native discovery solution for marketers and brands in France, as well as sourcing new clients, building a revenue pipeline and turning prospects into partners.
Our team is made up of individuals who are resourceful, bright, and proactive and who work well both independently and as part of a fast-growing team.
Your first year should look like this:
• In your first month, you should find your bearings, get to know your team, do a deep dive into our Amplify product and start to build key relationships.
• After three months, you’ll have mastered our pitch, with a handful of in-person client presentations behind you. You’ll know how to negotiate deals and who to lean on internally. You’ll be building on new business opportunities via client generation and pipeline. Additionally, you’ll feedback to product management on features that would provide partners with additional value.
• After six months, you will have autonomous ownership of a client patch and be working closely with cross-functional teams including marketing, sales planning and account management, as well as managing designated opportunities from lead to close.
• By the end of your first year, you’ll be an essential part of the French sales team, exceeding revenue and behavioural targets, having leveraged a strong base of client contacts to help the team grow business.
Winning factors - we are looking for evidence of:
• 1-2 years digital sales experience in a brand-direct or even an agency facing role would be beneficial
• Proven track record in sales
• Clear and concise communication skills and presentation style, for both internal and external stakeholders
• A natural people-person with an existing brands client network and proven examples of establishing, growing and leveraging key relationships
• A curious and self-starting nature
• Strategic planning ability and the drive to achieve and stretch targets
• A willingness to “get stuck in” and be proactive
• A team player who thrives on strong collaboration
• Organised - there is a lot to do
• Understanding and knowledge of the native, ad-tech, performance marketing and programmatic landscape
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin