Account Management Intern
- < 6 mois
Account Management Intern
- < 6 mois
Outbrain, plateforme leader de Discovery en France et dans le monde, fait découvrir aux internautes des contenus personnalisés selon leurs centres d’intérêt (vidéo, éditorial, offres, produits, services, etc.). Outbrain génère plus de 275 milliards de recommandations par mois et touche plus d’1 milliard de visiteurs uniques dans le monde. Sa technologie de recommandation est installée sur les plus grands sites média au monde parmi lesquels Le Monde, TF1, L’Équipe, 20 Minutes, Allociné, CNN, ESPN, The Guardian, The Telegraph…
Fondé en 2006 et basé à New York, Outbrain s’est développé à l’international avec des bureaux dans de nombreux pays, dont la France, le Royaume-Uni, l’Allemagne, l’Italie, l’Espagne, Singapour, le Japon ou encore l’Australie.
Descriptif du poste
Outbrain is seeking an Intern - either for a period of 6 months or as an apprenticeship - to join our French Publisher team, based in Paris.
As a recommendation platform we work with leading publishers such as Le Monde, L’Equipe, Orange, TF1, Le Parisien, BFM TV… These publishers rely on our Account Management team to help them achieve 2 strategic goals:
- Revenue optimization on their site through our monetization solutions
Traffic acquisition to grow their audiences and achieve their marketing/commercial aims.*
As an intern, you will be responsible for working on all operational parts. This includes the setup and launch, optimisation and performance reporting to support the Account Management Team to help clients reach their objectives using the Outbrain platform. Alongside this the role will also involve being responsible for the day to day running of a set of publisher accounts, helping to install, maintain and optimise an Outbrain install on publisher sites.
The ideal candidate is analytical and communicative and uses their problem-solving capabilities and creativity to identify and execute the right solutions for each client with the long-term objective of growing key accounts. As content marketing is a relatively new form of marketing, the ability to educate and advise clients on best practice is an advantage.
Outbrain provides a fun, fast-paced, hard working culture, built on top performance. This role is also a great opportunity for someone to gain experience within Advertising Technology alongside publishing and general Account Management.
- Review client deliverables on pre-launch of campaigns
- Supporting the Account Management team setting up and optimising campaigns
- Producing Advertiser campaign reports (templated or customized) and Publisher account reviews
- Analysing raw data in order to give insights in the optimisation of our widgets
- Producing mockups and screenshots for our clients
- Understanding best practices and articulate knowledge effectively
- Native/equivalent French & fluency in English
- Good understanding of online metrics and data (CPC, CTR, CPA, ROI, etc.)
- An understanding of online media would be beneficial
- An interest in the ad tech industry and landscape
- High degree of numeracy, ability to analyse raw data and interpret meaningful patterns combined with ability to create written and graphical presentations
- Good knowledge of MS Office required
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent writting skills and communication over the phone
- Desire to work in a team to provide timely, consistent and accurate support to Account Management team. Strong communicator who is able to work collaboratively
- We are looking for someone available for 6 months or longer (apprenticeship)
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin