OSS - Ventures
- SaaS / Cloud Services
- Entre 15 et 50 salariés
CTO - Co-fondateur Tech - Startup Studio OSS Ventures
- Éducation : Bac +5 / Master
- Expérience : > 3 ans
Who are they?
Ils bâtissent ensemble le futur de l’industrie, l’industrie est de retour et l’aventure sera passionnante !!
- Ils mettent en lumière les principaux problèmes impactant la performance industrielle, et sélectionnent ceux que la technologie peut résoudre.
- Ils embauchent des entrepreneurs talentueux et les accompagnent pour créer un produit avec leur équipe de design.
- Ils co-construisent le produit avec leurs équipes tech et business, et l’améliorent jusqu’à ce que les clients payent pour la solution.
- Ils lancent la start-up, en injectant du capital. Les entrepreneurs conservent 70% des parts de la société. OSS continue d’accompagner opérationnellement la start-up et siège au conseil de surveillance en qualité d’investisseur
What we do: Identify and support the best founders to co-build operational SaaS with our in-house experts and manufacturer network.
These softwares will support the transformation of European factories into Smart Factories by accelerating their process of digitalization.
We have a unique and specialized product development process that hinges on extensive user research among factory operators and multiple product iterations. The goal? Creating an intuitive, beautiful software product that improves the users’ daily lives.
We are not an investment fund or an incubator, we are a startup studio. We leverage our network to determine what products need to be built, then we hire co-founders to build them with us and launch a startup. We keep 30% of the startup, the founders keep 70%.
Our history: Launched in 2019, OSS has since launched 10 successful startups.
Prior to launching OSS Ventures, we gained extensive operational experience as site directors, business development knowledge at large corporations and startups (L’Oréal, Hewlett-Packard, Chance), and built 80k-strong communities.
- Build - We move fast. To do that, we tackle our tasks and objectives with a can-do attitude.
- Fail, learn, succeed - Failure is an opportunity to learn, and a pit stop on the way to success.
- Faith - We have faith in our users, industrial partners, and each other. And by having faith in these people, we have faith in our ability to build a better future.
- Create & share value - Redistributing the value created in our communities allows us all to advance more quickly.
- Fck Mediocrity - We don’t want to be a part of an average system, and we don’t judge the people stuck in them.
As CTO of a startup, you will:
- Co-build the startup with our team of experts in product dev, tech, and marketing/growth and your CEO (growth/operations) co-founder in our Paris office (Arts et Metiers).
- Build the technical aspects of the startup product (which will have already passed the market test among our network of industrial partners).
- Recruit your team.
- Manage your budget (including fundraising, though we support you with expertise and connections).
- You are passionate about changing the world of manufacturing, even if you do not have any experience with it.
- You are ready to learn (fast!) and like to take ownership of the technical structure of a SaaS startup product.
- You have great written and spoken English skills, and ideally are bilingual in French.
- You are ambitious, a do-er, and looking forward to collaborating with a team that values your expertise.
- Pre-qualification call
- First interview with Quentin, CTO of OSS
- Second interview with Leo+Elise, our operations manager and head of UX design, respectively. As two key members of our product dev team, they will work closely with you and your co-founder.
- Third interview with Jean-Philippe, our CRO
- Final interview with Renan, our CEO
- Team lunch to celebrate the excitement of launching a startup, together!
It’s a pretty long process we know, but we are building a company together that will last for years. That’s why we think it’s important for all parties to get to know each other before launching a startup together.
Everyone is welcome.
We fundamentally believe talent is distributed to all of us in equal measure. This means we see your unique experience and believe in the strength of every intersection of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic, or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity.
Moreover, we believe that to be engaged at work, you must feel valued and included in the office. We strive to build and nurture an inclusive and professional culture to ensure the comfort and happiness of our employees and co-founders.
OSS - Ventures
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter