- IT / Digital, FinTech / InsurTech, Big Data
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
QA Engineer - Python Developer
- Début :
- Éducation : Bac +5 / Master
- Expérience : > 4 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Opensee provides instant big data analytics solutions to financial institutions. Our mission is to empower business users to autonomously exploit data at a scale and granularity never seen before in order to optimize risk management, trade execution, regulatory reporting and more.
Founded in 2015 by senior banking executives and big data technology experts, Opensee’s commercial traction exploded in 2020 with deployment in several Tier 1 financial institutions on critical use cases. To sustain that growth, we doubled our headcount that same year and are now expanding in London, NYC and Singapore.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Develop expertise in one of the most advanced solution for risk aggregations
- Work in a dynamic environment where innovation and creativity are highly value
- Play a key role in strategic projects for international financial institutions
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
You will be part of a very dynamic QA team that is constantly seeking to improve Opensee products quality. With this team you will be involved in:
- Setting up, maintaining, and performing test automation frameworks on multiple application platforms
- The frameworks are heavily developed using Python and are capable of automatically deploying services according to various deployment configurations before testing systems.
- Maintain and develop non regression tests and enhance non regression framework
- Design and develop complex test scenarios in order to test the system availability, consistency and partition tolerance.
- Construct a performance testing framework based on open source tools.
- Load testing the system and constantly providing appropriate reports
- Investigating customer problems referred to you by the technical support team, testing bugs, and creating bug reports.
- Handling technical communications and understanding the customers’ systems.
- Researching test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrading existing practices and processes.
- Handling the final quality on production release.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical field
- Minimum 3 years of Python coding experience
- Demonstrated experience in test framework design and development
- Experience in backend API testing automation is a plus
- knowledge of shell scripting, docker and kubernetes is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
- Experienced in Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
Position type: permanent contract
Start: As soon as possible
Localisation: Paris (near Saint-Lazare)
Salary: Competitive, experience based
HOW TO APPLY
Send us your resume and a brief description of why you are interested in joining us, and we will come back to you very shortly!