Ontex Digital Factory
- Logiciels, Objets connectés, E-commerce
- Entre 15 et 50 salariés
Software QA & Test - Health tech| IoT - internship
- Stage (6 mois)
- Début :
- Télétravail partiel possible
- Éducation : Bac +3
- Expérience : > 6 mois
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Ontex is a leading international producer of personal hygiene solutions in baby, feminine and adult care, distributing in more than 110 countries. With 18 manufacturing bases around the globe, Ontex employs more than 9 000 people and generated sales of € 2 bn in 2021.
In 2018, Ontex created Ontex Digital Factory, a business unit working with a start-up mindset to incubate innovative digital projects. Ontex Digital Factory has since launched several B2B and B2C digital products in different countries: Subscription ecommerce, IoT/Connected Healthcare, Healthcare home delivery, Brand websites.
We favor diversity! Our offices in Levallois (France) welcome talents from all over the world: United States, Indonesia, Congo, China, Tunisia , Morocco, England, Cameroun, Mexico,…
As part of our latest innovative IoT project in the healthcare (https://orizon-solutions.com/), we’re looking for a Software Quality Assurance & Test for a 6 months internship.
Reporting to the Product Owner, you will have to collaborate closely with the QA Engineer and the different technical leaders. The technical stack is rich as you will have to work with IoT technologies but also web and mobile application in the Microsoft Azure Cloud.
• Writing & Managing Tests cases for the Acceptance Criteria/ Requirements
• Execution of Automation and Manual Testcases.
• Development of automation tests using any of the tools like Testim
• Knowledge on API testing will be a plus (postman)
• Creation, Management and follow-up of anomalies till closure
• Release to production support
• Participate & Contribute in Agile Ceremonies with Dev, Product Owner, etc.
• MS Azure
• Engineer background ideally
• You guarantee the quality of your product on a daily basis
• You are passionate, curious, detail-oriented and autonomous
• You like working within an Agile based environment
• You look for latest trends in the tech industry
• You are eager to learn thanks to training, conferences, webinars
• Fluent in English (both written and speaking) required
• The wellbeing of our elderly people is something important to you.
- “Screening” interview
- Interview with PO IoT
- Interview with Head of Digital Factory
Ontex Digital Factory
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter