Ontex Digital Factory
- Logiciels, Objets connectés, E-commerce
- Entre 15 et 50 salariés
QA Engineer software Senior
- Début :
- Télétravail partiel possible
- Éducation : Bac +5 / Master
- Expérience : > 5 ans
Who are they?
Ontex is a leading international producer of personal hygiene solutions in baby, feminine and adult care, distributing in more than 110 countries. With 18 manufacturing bases around the globe, Ontex employs more than 9 000 people and generated sales of € 2 bn in 2021.
In 2018, Ontex created Ontex Digital Factory, a business unit working with a start-up mindset to incubate innovative digital projects. Ontex Digital Factory has since launched several B2B and B2C digital products in different countries: Subscription ecommerce, IoT/Connected Healthcare, Healthcare home delivery, Brand websites.
We favor diversity! Our offices in Levallois (France) welcome talents from all over the world: United States, Indonesia, Congo, China, Tunisia , Morocco, England, Cameroun, Mexico,…
What we are looking for ?
As part of our latest innovative IoT/Connected Healthcare product Orizon, we are looking for a Software QA engineer, a motivated colleague with manual and automated testing experience to join our team responsible for the development of Software as a medical (and non-medical) device. https://orizon-solutions.com/
You will be responsible to implement and maintain Software QA processes, ensuring a high level of product quality. You will collaborate with both Product owners and technical teams.
What is the scope ?
Introduce and maintain Software QA processes within Digital Factory, especially on our Healthcare/IoT platform (Orizon)
What are the main responsibilities ?
- Create/Maintain/Validate & Prioritize Manual test cases on Test management tools by collaborating with Product owner to integrate the test culture from the design phase.
- Create/Maintain/Validate Automation web tests (Using Testim or Selenium)
- Conduct required meetings & QA Reporting in each sprint
- Analyze and evaluate the functional specifications as well as their constraints, with Dev’s & PO.
- Plan and perform different stages of testing (Manual or Automation) on different environments and provide the report to teams.
- Responsible for following the bug life cycle process, till the closure of a bug.
- Allocating task to each team members, supporting them by removing impediments and monitoring the task getting done periodically on time.
- Lead & manage QA’s engineers interns from different teams and evolve the QA process as per the demanding needs.
- Master degree (university or equal through experience) in engineering / science:
- Certification on ISTQB would be a plus
- Fluent in English, any other language is considered as an asset
- Relevant Software QA experience of 5-10 years
- Experience working on software QA for Ecommerce, IoT or SaaS
- Experience in a Consumer Goods industry would be appreciated
- Analytical and communication skills
- Fluent in English, French appreciated
- Understanding of web development (front and back)
- Proficient understanding of what a technical stack is and the function of each layer/technology component
- Knowledge on tools like: Squash TM, Jira, Browserstack, Postman, etc,. would be an asset
- Experience of managing other QA (including Trainees/interns) appreciated
First interview to get to know each other via confcall
Interview in our office with Head of Digital Factory and teams members
Ontex Digital Factory
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter