Ontex Digital Factory
- Logiciels, Objets connectés, E-commerce
- Entre 15 et 50 salariés
Digital Project Manager - work-study
- Alternance (6 à 24 mois)
- Début :
- Télétravail ponctuel autorisé
- Éducation : Bac +4
- Expérience : > 6 mois
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Ontex is a leading international producer of personal hygiene solutions in baby, feminine and adult care, distributing in more than 110 countries. With 18 manufacturing bases around the globe, Ontex employs more than 9 000 people and generated sales of € 2 bn in 2021.
In 2018, Ontex created Ontex Digital Factory, a business unit working with a start-up mindset to incubate innovative digital projects. Ontex Digital Factory has since launched several B2B and B2C digital products in different countries: Subscription ecommerce, IoT/Connected Healthcare, Healthcare home delivery, Brand websites.
We favor diversity! Our offices in Levallois (France) welcome talents from all over the world: United States, Indonesia, Congo, China, Tunisia , Morocco, England, Cameroun, Mexico,…
We are looking for a Digital Project Manager that will integrate the Brands websites and E-commerce digital products team. You will report to the Product Leader Marketing services. You will collaborate closely with the design and technical teams as well as our colleagues within Ontex such as Brand Managers and Marketing Managers, located accross the world.
Today, the team is responsible for 15 websites in 14 languages; some in local language and others in various languages. Since January 2022, those websites have more than 2,5 millions of views for around 2 000 pages. Many more websites will be integrated into our scope in 2023.
• Managing a website creation project from the brief and requirements defined with the business team until the release on production
• Establishing recommendations to shape the roadmap of the digital product and being involved in its execution.
• Participating to the maintenance pipeline: website core CMS updates, security updates,…
• Testing the developments upon the defined website User Experience and project requirements.
• Contributing to the follow-up of SEO performance, UX performance, loading performance of websites already in production.
• Collecting and analysing client’s feedbacks to fine-tune the needs and expectations to recommend improvements.
• Participating to the definition of user stories and backlog prioritization.
• Writing and reviewing the functional documentation of delivered brands websites to be used by the local teams.
• Contributing to the weekly reporting and regular follow-up of the KPIs.
• Combining Project and Product Management skills
• Fast paced and undefined environment
• Cross functional projects
• Fluent in English
- You’re studying in an business/digital or engineering school,
- You have a strong interest for the world of Digital and new technologies,
- Fluent and very good communication skills in English,
- Other languages not mandatory but appreciated,
- You always put yourself at the place of the end-user and have general User-Experience knowledge,
- You have an entrepreneur mindset and you take initiatives,
- You are rigorous and organized,
- Tools like Jira, Hotjar or among the Google Solutions are familiar to you,
- WordPress CMS knowledge or a first experience with E-commerce is appreciated,
- You have a marketing background that will help you understanding the needs of the international business marketing teams.
Various work-study rhythms are accepted:
- 4 days in the company, 1 day at school
- 3 days in the company, 2 days at school
- 3 weeks in the company, 1 week at school
• First interview with the Product Leader Marketing services via confcall
• Interview with the Head of Digital Factory and team members in our office
Ontex Digital Factory
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter