Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Onepilot makes Customer Care Outsourcing simple and flexible.
E-merchants use Onepilot in the most flexible way to handle all or part of their customer support.
Powered with Onepilot tech, our agents turn into support heroes and efficiently solve all kinds of tickets for our clients, across all channels: chat, mail, phone or social networks.
Multi-channel. Offices in Paris, London, Hamburg and Spain. 150+ clients. Launched in 2021.
To continue this growth in France and Europe, the company is looking to triple its workforce in the coming months. Numerous opportunities open up every week and the prospects for development are significant 🚀
The missions within Onepilot are numerous: from account management to sales and product, you will evolve in a stimulating environment.
In figures Onepilot is :
👉 20% monthly growth
👉 300,000 tickets already answered
👉 17,5m raised
👉 +60 employees within the team
👉 Offices in Paris, London, Hambourg and Spain
As a UK Sales Expansion Manager, you will be in charge of fuelling Onepilot growth by addressing e-merchants: eCommerce, marketplaces, BtoC apps, mobility players, SaaS editors…
- You will work directly with Pierre Latscha - co-fondateur and CCO and be in charge of building and then managing our local sales team (SDR, AE) with the help of our HQ regarding growth and marketing
- You will carry out the entire sales cycle: prospecting, demonstration, commercial proposal and closing
- Your buyer’s personas will be E-commerce Manager, Customer Care Manager, COO, CEO, CCO, Marketing Manager, CRM Manager…
- You will candidate to tenders (RFI, RFP…) and conduct more complexes sales proposals
- You will contribute to the continuous improvement of the market access strategy (KPI, Persona, USP…) and participate in marketing and growth actions
- You will be responsible for reporting and forecasting monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
Conditions & benefits
- Offices in London (Old Street)
- Start as soon as possible
- An attractive package that can go up to 120k£ depending on your experience. Your Variable salary will be based on the MRR you will be generating as well as the # of clients signed locally.
- Flexible remote
- Workaway program: work from wherever you want for 2 weeks every semester (another city, country..)
- Regular team events
- You speak English fluently and French is a plus
- You have +3 years of experience as an e-merchant provider
- You have a perfect understanding of the English e-merchant ecosystem
- You already have started a new market or activity from scratch being responsible for its P&L
- You like to be challenged and to push yourself
👉 First interview to introduce the company and answer any questions
👉 You meet your manager
👉 Final interview with a member of the Onepilot team
We look forward to seeing you 😊