Omio is a leading multi-modal travel platform that allows consumers in Europe, the United States, and Canada to easily book trains, buses, ferries, and flights – saving them both time and money. The company has successfully built a platform focused on the underserved and highly fragmented ground and water transportation markets. Currently issuing travel tickets across 37 countries, in 21 different languages, and 26 different currencies, for 1000+ travel transportation providers, Omio’s innovative platform brings together a significant number of travel operators and seamlessly integrates their respective inventories.
Omio is looking for talented engineers (Backend/Fullstack/Frontend) with passion for building strong products that are used by millions of users globally.
Do you believe in a world where everyone has access to travel? Join us to help build a global, digital platform that changes how we travel and moves us to new places.
- work for 6 weeks from anywhere in the world
- enjoy bi-weekly coffee beans subscription service in the office
- unwind during a monthly in-office chair massage session
- fully use your 27 days of vacation, 5 sick days, 1 birthday day off, 1 moving day off, 2 additional days off for education
- dogs are more than welcome
Did you know?
- Omio operates in 37 countries, covering more than 1000 transportation providers
- 33+ million of tickets sold across the globe to date
- 10+ million unique routes offered
- 52 nationalities in company