- FinTech / InsurTech
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Qui sont-ils ?
Why work at October
October (www.october.eu) is a European data-driven Fintech company. Our mission is to finance businesses better. We change the way SMEs finance themselves, reduce their dependency on banks and deliver faster and better value than traditional players.
We are passionate about making SMEs grow and have provided hundreds of millions of euros to thousands of European companies.
With October Connect, October is now bringing its digital lending expertise to financial institutions to better monitor their portfolio performance and enrich their risk analysis.
Our team currently consists of 100+ people in Paris, Madrid, Milan, Amsterdam and Munich. And we have the ambition of recruiting 50 more by 2022.
At October, we believe that a great culture is fundamental to our success and therefore we put a strong emphasis on our company values.
Descriptif du poste
Product at October
We think reinventing financing is a massive challenge, that’s why we built October as a tech and data-driven startup. Today, 7 people in product teams are working on building the best financing experience ever made, very closely with the Technical team of 15 developers and Data team of 4 people.
The objective of Product team at October is to develop and deliver products that are aligned with October’s vision, resonates with our end-users and provides value for our customers. We always have our user’s problems at heart and find innovative solutions.
We love data !! Data is at the center of all product phases from specification to delivery. We follow OKR Methodology to define product’s vision.
We also believe in Learning at Product. We have weekly product sessions to discuss on topics linked to product skills and product process in order for the team to improve.
We follow the Scrum methodology: the Tech and Product teams are split in 3 squads, a 4th squad being built currently.
Your role in the team
We are looking for a UX writer who will collaborate with talented cross-functional designers, product managers and developers to establish an easy-to-understand language for the October’s users.
As October’s first UX Writer, you will be responsible for implementing processes and a content strategy to improve October’s user experience, engagement and Tone of Voice on the October platform.
Surrounded by a Product and Business (Finance) team, you will be in charge of setting up a coherent content in a BtoB and BtoC environment in English, French and adaptable to 4 other languages (Italian, Spanish, German and Dutch) thanks to our internal translators.
- Create our UX Writing best practices and evangelize them to the various teams in October
- Review and improve existing work to enhance user experience and engagement
- Implement clear and engaging workflows via Lokalise and other tools as needed
- Work with the Product, Marketing and Business teams to build the product content strategy
- Write backend and micro copy: all content displayed during the use of October (errors, transactional emails, notifications)
- Ensure consistency and accuracy of financial terms used
- Animate the community of internal translators and make sure all teams understand the context
- Understand our different personas and adapt the content according to the user typology (Individuals, Professionals, Institutions)
- Have the desire to be in charge of your projects and content at October independently
- Intervene on a complex B2B and B2C product that caters to many different personas
- Have 2-5 years of XP in designing content for a B2B or B2C SaaS product
- Comfortable with editing text in Figma and Lokalise (and other if deemed useful)
- Knowledge of the corporate finance world would be an advantage
- Fluent in English and French
- Be comfortable evangelizing UX Writing best practices and setting up clear processes
Déroulement des entretiens
We follow a 4-steps interview process (2/3 weeks):
- First, an introduction call with our Talent Acquisition Manager (20min)
- Then, a take-home exercise Product case study (1 week to do it - 45 min of work)
- A Product interview with the CPO, a PM, and a Product designer (1h30)
- Meet our tech team - to find a good fit (1h)
We don’t believe in resumés and motivation letters. Just send us a link to your LinkedIn profil
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter