Zoom on Wojo in Lyon
2 sites :
- Wojo Lyon 3e - Part-Dieu : 15, rue des Cuirassiers, 69003 Lyon
- Wojo Lyon 2e - Grand Hôtel-Dieu : 4, place Amédée Bonnet, 69002 Lyon
Zoom on Wojo Lille
1 site :
- Wojo Lille - Centre : 19, rue d’Amiens, 59800 Lille
Focus on Wojo in Tolbiac
- Wojo Paris 13e - Tolbiac : 25, rue de Tolbiac, 75013 paris
Wojo is a major operator in the market for new places to live at work (coworking, private offices and meeting rooms), launched by Bouygues Immobilier in December 2014 under the Nextdoor brand (1st site opened in June 2015). In 2017, Bouygues Immobilier and Accor formed a 50/50 partnership.
In early 2019, Nextdoor becomes Wojo and has since then continued its expansion locally and internationally as well. Today, the brand has 350 addresses, including 14 Wojo flagships and an exclusive type of shared workspace (coworking Wojo Spots & Corners*). Its aim: to become the privileged interlocutor of companies that wish to make offices an asset, to:
- improve the quality of working life, and thus attract / retain talent,
- encourage the practice of teleworking within its network,
- and manage their real estate in a more flexible and sustainable way, synonymous with cost reduction.
Stéphane Bensimon, president of Wojo, carries this vision: To be the lead performer in “Workspitality®” by developing, throughout the world, a large network of places, creators of unique work experiences, enriched with services, designed for pleasure and performance and connecting talents.
*More details in "Learn more"
They are looking for natural, agile and sociable people!
Wojo promotes different professions to come together and think across the board, so you have to be open and curious.
If you're the type to say easily:
- “I don't know how to do it, but I want to try. "
- "I have an idea I would like to share. "
- "On this one, I need help. "
=> You will love working with them.
What matters for Wojo is that you come as you are: for them, the perfect recruitment is a meeting between two complementary universes.
“Wojo, this is a team that believes that work provide self-fulfillment. Because by realizing your projects, you also realize yourself.
They think that together we are always stronger. Because by connecting with other talents and ideas, we really push ourselves forward.
They know that fun is a component of success. Because there is no real professional success without personal growth. "