Data Scientist/ Engineer Lisbon
- Début :
- Télétravail total possible
- Bac +5 / Master
- > 1 an
- Intelligence artificielle / Machine Learning, Ressources humaines, SaaS / Cloud Services
- De 15 à 50 salariés
Data Scientist/ Engineer Lisbon
Cette offre a été pourvue !
NEOBRAIN utilise l’intelligence artificielle pour accompagner l’Homme dans la transformation des entreprises. L’objectif est de faire aimer leur emploi et l’entreprise aux collaborateurs en alignant la vision de l’entreprise et celle du salarié.
Descriptif du poste
Neobrain, using artificial intelligence, has created a technology (platform and application) to anticipate and facilitate strategic HR decisions. The startup thus responds, in an efficient and relevant way, to three key needs within organizations: employee engagement and loyalty; simplification and fluidity of internal mobility; alignment of employee skills with the company’s strategy. Thanks to its unique technology and business knowledge, Neobrain limits the impact of business transformation on people.
Neobrain’s Data Science team applies machine learning to a variety of human resources issues. As a Data Scientist on this team, you will work closely with data engineers and developers to address real-world human resource issues.
The real-world setting of this work means that there is a lot of data to explore, develop NLP algorithms and see the real impact of your work on the working lives of end users. The complexity and magnitude of the problems demand truly innovative solutions. As such, you will continue to enjoy a great deal of freedom because our goal is to allow you to develop innovative ideas.
A Data Scientist in this group can come from speech recognition or natural language processing, but can also come from more general machine learning.
If you wish to be autonomous, to evolve within a committed, dynamic and motivated team, to occupy a key position in the development of the company, we look forward to meeting you!
- Conducting targeted applied research to help solve difficult human resource problems
- Identify business and operational opportunities to generate value through intelligent solutions
- Design, implement, evaluate and optimize NLP algorithms and models that lead to improved performance of Neobrain applications in real-world scenarios.
- Use effective text representation techniques and classification algorithms
- Conduct empirical studies of algorithm accuracy on large data sets
- Develop a broad code base, through design, review, maintenance and collaboration with external codes
- Develop large-scale web-based data collection processes from different sources to develop data sets for use by team members.
- Create or update documentation and reports as required
- Propose, design and build reusable tools for rapid interaction and expansion
- Sharing knowledge, at Neobrain learning is part of our founding values. You will have to document your expertise by combining market research, interviews, analysis and methodological follow-up.
- You are an expert in Python, SQL, you have knowledge of statistics and machine learning.
- You have a significant experience on GCP: API and scripting deployment via App Engine, script scheduling, cloud storage bucket creation.
- You have an experience of configuration of a PCM session from scratch: definition of needs, configuration, deployment.
- You are the owner of your projects: you take the initiative, you are flexible and autonomous, and you show great rigour.
- You’re a trustworthy person.
- You’re synthetic, clear and have good communication skills.
- You have a very high learning curve, you are able to adapt to a constantly changing ecosystem and learn very quickly to stay ahead of the curve.
- You are a team player: you have good interpersonal skills, enjoy sharing and challenges.
- You know how to show empathy
- Working in a fast-growing start-up is especially motivating for you!
- Having an impact on the lives of users constantly motivates you
- You speak russian.
Découvrez l'équipe de NEOBRAIN
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin