My Little Paris
- Média, Mode
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
WORKING STUDENT GRAPHIC DESIGN
- Début :
- Télétravail partiel possible
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Who are they?
My Little Paris (www.mylittleparis.com) is a French media and e-commerce group founded in 2008. With more than 130 employees, it addresses a community of 5 million people all over the world, primarily focusing on France, Germany, and Japan. Our signature skill? Our capacity to share and tell stories with a unique tone of voice and a real ability to generate word-of-mouth about our products and content.
In 2011, our 12-media group diversified with the launch of My Little Box (www.mylittlebox.de), a lifestyle and beauty box with more than 150,000 subscribers worldwide, particularly in France, Japan and Germany. Our mission: to surprise our customers every month.
The values we wish to share: imagination & creativity, high standards, passion and innovation.
For our headquarter in Berlin we are looking for a Graphic Design Working Student, starting in March 2023.
We are looking for a working student or intern for our graphic design position. We are looking for someone who has a good sense of our visual imagery and can independently translate it into various graphics.
- Very high personal responsibility and immediate visibility of your work via our marketing channels
- A steep learning curve in an exciting industry with insights into various projects
- You work in the area of graphics on the conception and implementation of our marketing and communication strategy.
- You support the team with your creative concept ideas.
- You design all our créas for social media, ads, newsletter, homepage banners etc.
- Collaborative brainstorming sessions with the country team and a close cooperation with the creative team in Paris
- You are studying or completing an apprenticeship in the field of communication design, graphic design, media design or similar
- You are confident working with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere…).
- You have a good sense for design, color and typography.
- You have German language skills at native level or at least C1 and also feel confident in communicating in English
- You have a pronounced hands-on mentality and possess a high degree of resilience, structuredness and the ability to work in a team
- You have a high level of motivation and are a team player
- You work independently and are passionate about the beauty industry
My Little Paris