- Application mobile, Musique, Objets connectés
- De 50 à 250 salariés
User Acquisition / Monetization Manager
🚩Discover us !
🎧MWM is at the origin of many mobile applications regularly at the Top Charts on App Store and Play Store📲, like edjing Mix or its suite of musical games allowing to learn piano, drums, beatmaking or guitar.
- A success story of a student project back in 2011 that became the world’s number 1 music application publisher (excluding streaming) according to the App Annie ranking
- +15 apps totalling more than 400 million downloads around the world
- 🙌 A determination and agility that has enabled us to become in a few years one of the few profitable tech scale-ups in France
- Part of FW500 we are proud to work closely with tech giants such as Google and Apple
- Boosted by a fundraising of 50M in March 2020 💥, we are recruiting +50 enthusiasts between Boulogne-Billancourt and Bordeaux, to help us disrupt the entertainment sector.
Dedicated to create products 100% imagined and developed in-house thanks to a versatile and agile team 👫, we have given ourselves the mission to democratize creativity in the digital space, by putting our expertise at the service of other creative fields, such as photography 📸, drawing🎨 or video🎥. So that each experience is a pleasure, a creation, a community and a sharing.
Descriptif du poste
About the role
In this role, you’ll be a part of the User Acquisition team and you will be working on highly scalable mobile apps & games, used by millions of people.
You’ll be involved in the User Acquisition strategy from beginning to end. You’ll work with a cross-functional team composed of Product Owners, Designers, Marketers, Developers and more.
- You will create and manage UA campaigns for several MWM applications & games.
- You will optimize monetization ad networks
- You will work closely with data to optimize campaigns and target based on performance metrics (ROI driven).
- You will work closely with design to find the best ads to promote our apps.
- You will look for new creative ways to improve your work and performance.
- You will improve and share your knowledge through the marketing team.
- You have organizational and analytical skills.
- You have proven leadership capabilities including excellent problem solving and critical thinking mindset, effective decision making, and the ability to drive results.
- You have a good understanding of mobile ecosystem (Store, App, tracking system) and KPIs for mobile apps.
- You have an experience in User Acquisition with good knowledge of user acquisition platforms (Facebook Ads, Google Ads…).
- You have excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills both in French and English.
Nice to Have
- You have previous working experience in a startup environment.
- You tracked record with successful mobile games
- You have a good knowledge of hyper-casual gaming
Découvrez l'équipe de MWM
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin