Product Design Lead
- Début :
- Télétravail total possible
- > 3 ans
- FinTech / InsurTech
- Moins de 15 salariés
Product Design Lead
Multis is a startup that provides financial services to businesses by leveraging crypto and traditional finance.
Today, Multis provides banking accounts for companies with crypto, allowing them to pay abroad instantly with no fees, store assets safely with team access controls, earn interest on treasury with savings accounts, and streamline payments with instant currency transfers, even across borders.
But the goal is bigger: to build the future of B2B banking through a mix of traditional finance and blockchain infrastructure!
They’re backed by world-class investors including Y Combinator (Stripe, Airbnb, Dropbox…), eFounders (Front, Spendesk, Aircall) and Coinbase Ventures.
At Multis, you’ll be designing at the forefront of an entirely new industry, cryptocurrency. You must have the appetite to take on a challenging yet crucial mission: getting this new technology mainstream for business.
Business banking sucks. It should not. So we’re rebuilding it from scratch with cryptocurrency, and that’s your chance to make it shine through thoughtful and creative design. You won’t follow existing rules: you’ll invent a new playbook and drive the whole industry forward!
This is a unique opportunity to join a core team along ambitious and passionate founders, shape the culture at Multis and be in the driving seat of the next tech revolution!
- Conduct user research and usability testing to discover issues
- Sketch wireframes and experiences to offer thoughtful solutions
- Design and prototype delightful and intuitive interfaces ready for engineering
- Define our goals and track them to drive future product development
- Push our brand and UI style forward to make Multis a category-definer
- Have 3+ years of experience as fullstack designer with product management skills
- Acquaintance with web design constraints
- French/English (speaking & writing)
- Ability to work across both Brand and Product
- Empathic and curious with users
- Comfortable working in a small team with high velocity and autonomy
- Appetite to learn in an ever-changing crypto/fintech environment
- Know how to relax 🌴
Nice to have
- Previous blockchain experience
- Previous B2B/Fintech experience
- Skills in Illustration, or Animation
- Phone call with CEO
- Technical case
- Feedback from CTO
- In-depth interview with CEO and CTO
- Reference calls
Meet the Multis team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin