Ops and Banking Lead
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Multis started with a very simple idea: crypto is inevitable, and will help people build fairer business relationships.
But today, doing business with crypto is just too complicated! It’s insanely hard to use it to spend on both physical and digital goods and services. Professional financial tools are non-existent, which creates considerable time and money overheads.
This is the aim and purpose of all the work we are doing here at Multis: be the financial backbone of the web3 economy. That’s why we are building corporate cards and financial software for web3.
We help companies manage their cryptos on a daily basis with cashflow monitoring and reporting tools, automate payments in crypto and US and close their books 5x faster.
We’re a team of happy and passionate crypto-dreamers, with backing from world-class US and European investors like Sequoia, Y Combinator, Coinbase Ventures and eFounders. We raised a $7 million funding round led by Sequoia Capital (first investor in Google, PayPal, Youtube, Stripe etc).
Rencontrez Thibaut, CEO
- Ensure operational excellence and best in class execution to get to our series A
- Turn Multis into a regulatory compliant crypto platform while still delighting our customers
- Manage our banking partners (project delivery, day-to-day operations, performance monitoring, etc.)
- Define, implement and oversee internal processes and tools (customer success, back-office) to ensure compliance and operations excellence
- Report to CEO and regulatory bodies
- +5y experience in management consulting, internal audit, or ops in a fast-growing fintech startup
- Experience in managing complex projects in cross-functional environments
- Ability to engage with demanding stakeholders like C-levels and regulators
- English professional proficiency
🌟 Nice to have
- Prior crypto/fintech experience
- Prior AML/KYC experience
- Prior legal experience
🎯 Expected outcomes
- Design and implement best in class internal compliance processes to ensure regulatory excellence (incl. banking partner support program, customer data protection, KYC/AML process, etc) by end of Q1 2022
- Manage relationship with our banking partner to implement best in class customer onboarding experience (data collection for AML/KYC) — KR = 48h onboarding time, monitor performance to ensure less than 1% downtime and
- Work with CS and product team to implement the processes
- Manage contractors for finance, general administration, accounting, etc
- Manage internal processes (payroll, reporting, support investor communication)
- Manages and mentor ops team
- Challenging work experience building next-gen banking with a frontier tech
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- Unique access to the Y Combinator and eFounders network
- Competitive salary & equity
- Tools of your choosing
- Off-sites abroad (the last one was in Berlin)
- Possibility to get part of your salary in crypto 🤑